Dogs are very open about showing love and acceptance!
You guys are very aware that staying on one page, for anyone, sometimes can get really hard. One reason being an unavoidable language barrier. But it seems like our good boys, the beautiful, the infamous, the cuddly, the adorable, and the very lovely doggos have figured a way out. I hope I have not been living under a rock but I am pretty sure that dogs cannot speak human. And neither can humans speak the doggo language. Yet the connection we see between a dog and its owner seems so seamless and perfect. How do you guys think is that possible? Well, the answer is very simple. Emotions. If there is anyone who can understand emotions better than anyone else in the whole wide world, it’s dogs.
Dogs understand and realize all the love and effort their owners put in, and they don’t just like to receive. That undivided attention, undying love, and never-ending affection get repaid back time to time. And I believe that’s the best part about this relationship between dogs and humans. Best animal on the planet for a reason, right?
Today we’ve got 30 dogs just showing pure love to their owners. And no, they did not gift their owners any fancy cars or a really nice watch, it’s just snuggles, cuddles, and hugs. And that’s the biggest gift one could give to another.
Scroll down below for some wholesome and heartwarming moments between our cute doggos and their owners.
1. Those eyes mean nothing but love. You are lucky, human.
2. A lip licky for the favorite.
3. Always up for a selfie with Dad.
Creating happy, futever moments!
4. Just like Jack and Rose.
5. Mwah! Thanks for everything, Daddy!
When dogs go on to pop their nose with your nose, know that they have the highest regard for your existence.
7. Happy napping with with its happy person.
Dog-Child relation was always meant to exist. You can’t tell me otherwise.
8. I know we can’t hear it but those eyes are screaming “I love you”!
9. When Mommy finally comes home from a long shift at work.
It really isn’t easy for dogs to live without their owners once that inseparable bond is established. They really lose it when they get a glimpse of their humans after a really long gap.
10. You’re my rockstar, Mommy!
Via Steve Garner
11. Mommy, you are so tiny. But you’re my Mommy so it’s okay.
This is so adorable. My heart is literally melting right now.
12. Don’t need to say anything, those eyes told us the whole story.
Another way of showing affection that dogs use is by staring at the person or animal they like/love. And then you will slowly notice them starting to smile. Just know that it’s your doggo telling you they love you more than anything.
13. Sorry for breaking your favorite lamp, Dad.
Unlike cats, dogs actually feel very guilty when they do something they were not supposed to. Yeah, it does happen in the heart of the moment, happens with us humans as well. But the thing about dogs is that they go on and apologize and get super sad when they see they have upset their owners. Dogs have no imperfections.
14. Dog: “I need a kiss.” Dad: “Here you go, good boy.” Dog: “Another one!”
15. Mommy, nothing serious but can we stop at that Chick-Fil-A coming right up? I’ll give you 7 licks in return.
I would be straight up lying if I said I am not smiling right now. And I know you guys are all dunked in the “pawdorable sauce” right now. Yeah, I came up with that name, I know I am very creative.
Guys, I absolutely love these images and it really warms my heart to see how happy all these dogs are with their owners. I am glad they all found their forever homes. And no, we are not done yet. We’ve got way more coming your way.
Ready? Scroll down below for some more heart-melting images of dogs giving back.
16. A satisfied dog in the arms of its owner.
17. Dad getting that pep talk from the doggo.
Via Ronin Otter
18. A family that swims together, stays together.
Via Ashleigh Potter
19. Listen up! I know we are looking cute, but she is my Momma so I’m gonna need you to back off a little.
If you guys couldn’t guess already, dogs are very possessive.
And when it comes to children, you already know it’s a match made in heaven.
Dogs literally turn into kids and dads/moms at the very same time when they are around kids. They literally love little ones with all they are and are actually very protective about them as well. At times they even consider them as their own puppies and you know how much a doggo loves its puppy.
20. “8 months ago our son got a support dog. Our son was mostly wheelchair dependent. We hoped his dog will help him grow stronger. I think we can conclude that together they succeeded.”
21. When you are on a mission to grab snacks from the fridge but Mommy catches you and you try to play it off.
Both caught red handed and pawed.
22. “My son has a need for physical contact at all times. Barb [the dog] came into our lives and elected herself to the position of weighted blanket & bodyguard.”
I am not crying, you are.
23. “And I never thought that 17 years later, my best friend would live to meet my first child.”
How could he have left without seeing him? You mean everything to him.
24. Just a little boy and his best mate playing hide-and-seek.
I wonder who the seeker is. Imagine if it’s a kitty cat.
25. Two best buddies enjoying the views together.
I absolutely love this picture. There is so much serenity in there. Just two buddies peacefully looking out the window, enjoying the moment in all its glory. I love dogs and their love for owners.
26. When Mommy interrupts during the best scene of Peppa Pig.
27. No space is uncomfortable when you are with your favorite.
That chair better not tip.
28. This dog fully believes that its owner’s daughter is its baby. Just look at them sleeping together. So adorable!
Just goes on to show how much they love one another.
29. Here are Cassidy and Elsa after an episode of “Snuggling under the hoodie”.
The things they do to make us laugh. Real champions!
30. The most adorable picture I have ever seen.
Via Caters News
Ahh! For some reason, I feel so relaxed and satisfied after viewing these. I know I keep saying this again and again and I will say it again because it is absolutely true. We literally do not deserve dogs. I am so happy right now, all thanks to these dogs and their owners for keeping them so happy and satisfied with their lives,
I really hope you guys enjoyed it. Feel free to share your thoughts in the comments section down below. Share with us your love story if you have a doggo.