Puppy dog eyes have been used as a weapon against humans since forever.
Dogs are not very manipulative, unlike cats. Cats can manipulate humans into doing whatever they want by changing their behaviour and showing “affection” towards them. Dogs do not manipulate their humans unless there is food involved. Every single time your dog will see you eat something all by yourself, they will behave as if you had been starving them for years, which obviously isn’t true. Well, I guess dogs are bigger foodies than us. They want to eat with their humans, but not just dog food. They want a taste of human food as well. It must be something good if the human is eating it alone, right?
Twitter user @PatinkinMandy posted a photo of his dog begging him to have a taste of his soup but the user denied it, as it was his soup only. This started a thread of tweets in which people shared pictures of their dogs begging for the food that they were eating. It is honestly both adorable and hilarious at the same time. Scroll down below to see the hungry doggos:
1. This was the original tweet that started the whole thread.
2. And soon after the original tweet, people flooded Twitter with pictures of their hungry doggos.
3. Peeking from the side. “Did I just hear someone say soup?”
4. How do you manage to refuse anything when they give you that look?
5. Look at those big eyes!
6. He even has his tongue out for the food!
7. Dogs just become a million times cuter when they are asking for food.
8. The dog might become an alcoholic.
9. She doesn’t even need to see to give her owner puppy dog eyes.
10. It is waiting to hunt your food.
11. That little head tilt! How adorable!
12. It looks like the dog is saying “please?”
13. It is his apple now.
14. “If only that soup was mine…”
15. Sneak attack coming up!
Mandy’s tweet got over 220k likes. Mandy is an actor, singer, and a “humanitician,” as he likes to explain himself. Mandy usually tweets about very serious subjects on his tweets such as petitions and other important issues. However, doggos are important too. So you will see some posts of his dog Becky every now and then too.
Don’t worry, these dogs aren’t actually starving or anything. If you have ever kept a dog as a pet, you would know that they love to share the food that their owner eats. They are curious creatures and they will ask for your food even if they have a full tummy. So there is nothing to worry about here, this is only for laughs. Scroll down below for more hilarious and hungry doggos:
16. He looks so sad!
17. That hopeless look they give you.
18. Nope. You can never say no to that.
19. Waiting for their treats.
20. When you wake up from a nap to the smell of food.
21. You have no choice but to give in to their demands sometimes.
22. Just make sure they don’t eat something that is harmful for them.
23. “Are you planning on sharing that?”
24. Max is a patient doggo.
25. You mean “our” dinner.
26. Head tilts will always make you melt.
27. I show teefies for treats.
28. The stare-off starts.
29. The M&Ms bandit.
30. He falls down to show his owner he is weak and hungry.
How does your dog react when you are eating food in front of them? Are you able to say no to those puppy dog eyes? Share your stories with us in the comments below!