Snakes with legs and arms look hilarious.
Snakes are no doubt the scariest and one of the dangerous creatures found on Earth. Snakes are the least liked animals and it’s the worst day if someone sees a snake on their way. Snakes can send chills down our spine and we just wish never to meet them in life. Whether we like them or hate them, we all have seen snakes once in our lifetime and it’s obvious that was the most horrible experience of our lives. But, have you ever seen a snake with legs and arms? If not, we have a lot to show you today! A man some years ago came up with the idea of drawing arms and legs on pictures of snakes and shared it on the internet. People went crazy after seeing his doodles and a doodle war started. We have made a list of some of the hilarious snake pictures and we are sure you will enjoy scrolling through each of them.
1. The face you make when you see your favorite burger coming.
2. Dab life.
3. Ready to fly.
4. Is it grass? Yup.
5. The face you make when you see your sibling eating the food you saved for yourself.
6. When you get first prize.
7. Where is my conditioner?
8. “I didn’t do that” face.
9. Listening to my best friend’s same story for the 99th time.
10. When you and your friend pass an exam without studying.
11. We have a rock star in the house.
12. When you know the other person is lying.
13. Let me get to the plates.
Snakes look so much cooler and less scary with the arms added. Now, we are not that scared but we advise you to stay away from them if you see an armless snake. It might bite you and we do not want that. These doodles have added meaning to their life. Some of the doodles look so real as if these snakes are actually performing those stunts.
14. He is a fitness freak.
15. When your crush tells you “yes”.
16. My boss when I don’t finish the assigned tasks.
17. Me trying to guess the right answer in the exam hall.
18. Disciplined snake.
19. This sound can alert anyone.
20. When someone compliments me.
21. Tell me who ate my leftover pizza?
22. Here is your coffee, sir!
23. Where are all the jazz lovers?
24. Here is how it is done!
25. Why are you not talking to me, honey?
Whoever invented the idea of doodling on snake pictures was a genius and deserves to be applauded. We have loved each one of them and are planning to create some of them right after this. What do you think of these cool doodles? Liked them or not? Tell us in the comments down below!