The way you style your hair makes a major fashion statement. You style your hair according to the attire you’re wearing or your mood. Because there are so many alternatives, you could like experimenting with haircuts and colors. But, if you’re the sort who keeps to their favorite cut, there’s nothing wrong with it; it’s your right to do what makes you feel comfortable.
If you’re a big fan of celebrities, you’ve probably memorized their signature look. Even if you’re not a fan of that world, there’s a good possibility you’ll know these celebs just by looking at their haircut. People who go to the salon show their photographs to stylists when they ask what they want, and these celebrities are extremely familiar with the type of haircut that people who go to the salon offer their pictures to stylists when they ask what they want. So it’s a little unsettling to think about them dying their hair or losing their signature curls.
If you’re more inquisitive about what we’re talking about, someone posted instances online of celebrities who don’t generally experiment with their hairstyles. The results are a little strange, with both huge and subtle alterations, but they are truly fascinating; scroll down to begin our countdown.
1. Meghan Markle has always been in her large waves look, let’s see her in tight brown curls which makes a big change
2. Sarah Jessica Parker’s style since Sex and the City has been carrying the same hairstyle and it feels very different seeing her in anything but that
3. This bob cut on Salma Hayek who has always been in her big beachy waves is a really drastic haircut
4. The Duchess of Cambridge Kate Middleton looks very different in blonde short hair as she has always been seen in her natural brunette hair that frames her face delicately
5. The resident blonde icon Reese Witherspoon really got a whole new look after we transformed her hair to ginger
6. Emma Stone has used different hairstyles in her different movies, her beachy brown waves were constant. But this purple look has made her look entirely different
7. Sandra Bullock really looks like an undercover spy when changed with a short bob
8. Miley Cyrus’s changed hairstyle made us remember Hannah Montanna and huge childhood nostalgia
9. Um, I am unable to believe that she is Ellen Degeneres on the right side. Her shoulder-length blonde hair and pixie-cut are her characteristic though
10. We all must appreciate the fact that Charlize Theron slays whatever hairstyle she adapts. She can go either way and it’ll still look good on her
11. Selena Gomez fans, it’s your time to tell if this out-of-the-wat purple look suits Selena or not?
12. What are your thoughts on this style for Blake Lively? I think this makes her look entirely different from usual
© Laurent VU/SIPA/Sipa Press Russia/East News
What are your thoughts on these hugs celebrities’ makeovers? do they loo good to you? Comment down below your favorite look and keep visiting us if you want more entertaining content.