Do warning signals confuse you? Do not stand in, on, or around while operating, specifically? It appears to be somewhat unavoidable. Safety issues at work should be addressed seriously, regulations exist for a purpose. The common explanation is that it might prevent workers from becoming a ball of jelly buried six feet under. It typically had a sense if someone had to make a sign.
Not just your coworkers could benefit from a visual reminder. See, one particular employee ignored the warning to “Never EVER under any circumstances climb into a compactor until it’s unhooked from any power sources” and did it nevertheless. Do not be alarmed, nothing terrible occurred. Despite the fact that he was dismissed, and luckily he is not a lump of mush, that is a victory.
How did he discover it, anyhow? Well, when another employee saw the foolishness himself, he got involved. Rather than saying “thanks” to the guy, the employee went all “MIND YOUR MANNERS,” which caused malicious compliance, or you can say petty revenge. So keep on scrolling down below and make sure you read it till the end otherwise, you are not going to get the whole point here.
1. Here goes the title ladies and gentlemen!
2. Every company should take safety measures as if it’s the first priority
3. It is indeed true that common sense is not very common
4. Don’t go crawling inside there unless you want yourself to be killed
5. OP was only trying to make that guy safe and he did not have any intention to yell at him but this lad had other plans
6. And he thought that it was all OP’s mistake and that he need to pay for the behavior he showed
7. Safety comes first!
8. OP was on his legit point if he didn’t have caught him climbing into the compactor he would have been crushed because the compactor was not unhooked from the power sources
9. This is exactly what you get when someone is doing good with you and you try to scold or prove them wrong instead
10. Politeness is pointless when it comes to safety!
11. This is how you straighten up your employees
12. Dude was completely out of his senses
13. You need to be extremely careful when you are working in an industry where machines can take your life away
14. That’s a lot of weight for a medium-sized battery of a forklift, no wonder how they lift up heavy things.
15. I hope all of those coworkers are in a good health and shape
When you are working in industries where machines can take away your life, you need to be extra careful handling those machines, and you have to be careful even if you are around them. Nobody wants to make warning signs if they are useless and if there is a warning sign you need to take it seriously if you love yourself.
OP here was only making sure that the idiot person doesn’t kill himself when he restrained him from climbing into the compactor but he thought OP was yelling at him for no reason. And he got what he deserved, he wanted that OP’s manager should fire him for yelling. Nevertheless, he got fired for not taking safety measures seriously.
Let us know what you think about this post in the comment section below and don’t forget to like and share it with your friends and family. Stay tuned with Defused for more content. Thank You!
GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings