Cats are jerks.
There is no doubt about it. We know that cats get a lot of hate for this, but it is all worth it. They will make your life miserable but honestly, we aren’t complaining. We are addicted to the misery they bring us. I’m not saying all cats are jerks, but it is really hard to believe otherwise at times. You don’t own your cat. Your cat owns you. They are free spirits and they can not be contained. I’m not sure, but I think cats get some sort of satisfaction by annoying us. They do things that make us upset on purpose. And when we’re angry, they will come and cuddle with us as an apology. Cats are emotional manipulators.
They aren’t just rude to humans. If you have a dog and a cat in the same house, you know what chaos really is. If you think cats were afraid of dogs, you were wrong. It is the other way around. Your cat will make your dog’s life a living hell. Scroll down below to see 40 times cats showed dogs who’s the boss:
1. Please Call Master For Help. I Am Trapped In The Corner By Vicious Beasts
2. They Were Both Sleeping 3 Minutes Ago
“You sniff my butt one more time!”
3. I Was Able To Capture The Raw Anguish He Felt After Losing His Bed To The Void
You can’t fight the void.
4. The Real Murderer Is In Your House
5. I’m Fine
The kitty is so tiny!
6. My Cat Recently Discovered The Dog Bed
This bed is mine now.
7. We have a cat in our house.
The dog’s face just says “Help”
8. My Cat Stole My Dog’s Bone But The Dog Is Too Nice To Take It Back So Instead He Is Just Watching And Whining
The poor doggo had to witness the theft.
9. “Why Is Your Dog So Afraid Of Cats?” -Everyone
10. When You Are Trapped Downstairs Because The Catto Says No Passing
You shall not pass!
11. My Cat Touching My Parents’ Dog Just To Make Her Growl
He is messing with her on purpose.
12. When Your Cat Tries To Drown Your Dog
Do not resist.
13. My Fiancée’s Coworker Sent Us An Update On The Kitten We Gave Him. Zilla Demonstrating Why We Named Her Godzilla
Smol catto named Zilla? The best thing ever.
14. “I Heard You Were Looking For A Dog Sitter”
Literally a dog sitter.
15. My Big Dog Won’t Pass The Cat Or Even Make Eye Contact For That Matter
I like how he is also pretending he can’t see the cat.
16. I Picked My Dog Up From The Groomers And My Cat Isn’t Too Pleased I Brought Her Back
Moments before disaster.
17. Dog Lost Today
This does not concern you, human.
18. I Heard My Dog Growling And Went To Check On Her
It’s better if you look away.
19. My Cat Stealing The Dogs Bone
20. Our Cat Urinated In Our Dog’s Water Bowl. Guess It’s A Payback For The Dog Eating The Cat’s Food
That’s what happens when you leave the bowl dry.
Okay, cats are evil. We have enough proof of that. They aren’t even scared of dogs even though they are so much bigger than them. Like these dogs can easily throw these cats off them but they won’t say anything. Dogs are too nice. They are pure. Cats are the opposite. Scroll down below for the rest:
21. My Dog Is Scared Of The Cat And She Knows It
Look at that smug face.
22. My Idiot Cat Performing A Sneak Attack On My Poor Senior Dog
He doesn’t know what’s coming.
23. He Pretends To Be Nice To The Dog, But He’s Really Just A Jerk
The dog deserves better.
24. Send Me The Catnip And The Dog Lives
He’s holding a hostage.
25. My Dog Is Stuck Because The Cat Knows She Controls The Stairs
Get me catnip to unlock this step.
26. My Cat Thinks He’s A Dog. And My Dog Is Unamused
The void is in the cage.
27. Louie Is Begging Me, With His Eyes, To Make Allie Move
A silent cry for help.
28. My Dog Is A Saint, Cat Not So Much
How is the Christmas tree intact with two pets around?!
29. Found An Old Series Of Pictures From When My Dog And Cat First Met. It Did Not Go Well For My Dog
This cat prefers fear over love.
30. Caught My Cat In The Act Of Definitely Not Trying To Smother My Dog
The scene of the crime.
31. “Kayla Come!” She Doesn’t Come, I’m Going To Check… The Still Dog That Cries, And The Cat That Doesn’t Give A Damn
“Something is blocking my way!”
32. She Swatted His Head One Time
I like how the cat is tied up.
33. My Cat Sits In The Doorway To Stop The Dog From Going Inside
Well, that is one way of saying he’s not welcome inside.
34. Copper (Cat) Hates It When Cooper (Dog) Tries To Play With Him
I think the dog forgets and tries to play with him repeatedly.
35. Seriously? Can You Please Do Something About This Hissy Bitey Thing
Even the rest of the 100 boys won’t be able to help him.
36. Sam Will Sit On Top Of The Dog’s Food Container, Forcing Me To Feed Him First
37. “You see this?”
How is this fair?
38. This Is An Obstacle My Dog Faces Every Day
That’s a thicc boi.
39. The Beginning Of 18 Years And Counting Of Being A Jerk
There should have been before and after pictures.
40. My Girlfriend’s Cat Is A Jerk To My Dog
The final showdown!
Do you have a cat and dog in the same house? Share your experiences with us in the comments below!