Dealing with Karens is never easy.
Have you ever worked in customer service? If you have not, well, let me tell you that it is not easy. People are so rude to the customer service staff. They treat the staff as if they are directly responsible for the faults in the customer’s products. The best the customer service staff can do is give you a refund, or help you figure out a problem. But that can only be done if you are not screaming at them. People just do not have manners anymore. They think they can talk to anybody however they want and not face any consequences. A lot of people take advantage of the “the customer is always right” statement and think they can push around employees. Ever since the whole Karen outbreak, working in customer service has gotten much more difficult. Karens just refuse to co-operate and all they want to do is talk to the manager and complain about you not being able to do something that is not under your control. Sadly, we can not tell off these Karens because it would make the company lose customers. Not every company is understanding and compassionate when it comes to respecting its employees. So, most customer service employees just have to bite their lips and listen to whatever profanities are being screamed at them by the customer.
However, some heroes still exist in the world that stands up for people who can not speak for themselves. UK comedian The Amazing Troll-Man made a fake “Customer Service” account. He would change the display picture to whatever company was being talked about and he would troll the Karens mercilessly. His responses were so hilarious that we decided to share them with you. Scroll down below to see the fake customer service account pranking people.
1. Got em.
2. This guy has no chill.
3. This one is hilarious.
4. Could’ve been dealt with ease but no.
5. This one just turned into an extreme meme.
6. Buckle up, it’s storytime.
7. Poor Linda had a rough day.
8. Really cheesy.
9. ”Will the real customer support please stand up.”
10. How to handle a karen 101.
11. This guy can be a comedian.
12. Mcdonald’s won’t hold back on your stupidity.
13. He just felt like repeating this iconic dialouge.
14. One disappointed customer vs one fun support service.
15. And he does it again.
16. A warning to be taken very seriously.
Now, these are the best types of pranks. They are completely harmless and are not personally targeting anyone. It is just for a few laughs and giggles and people will forget about it in a few days. This is called light and harmless humour that we should be seeing more often. We are only halfway through the troll pictures. Scroll down below to see the rest of them.
18. The perfect LOTR comeback.
19. Make yourself a coffee for some storytime.
20. And the debate goes on.
21. Introducing the new McRoasty.
22. Someone is having fun at Mcdonald’s customer support centre.
23. This person got served.
24. This one’s a doozy.
25. Oh no, can’t argue with that.
26. He surely was tripping.
27. As it should be.
28. Can’t touch this.
Which one of these troll comments was your favourite? Let us know in the comments section below.