Bringing up children is difficult to handle when you push one out. You have at least eighteen years to look after the care of your offspring, which includes feeding them, assuring that they’re generally clean and healthy, and perhaps ensuring that they outlive their first eighteen years. You could praise yourself on a job well done once they finally move out because all the credit goes to you. And that’s because you were the one behind their success.
Being a pet owner is similar to be that in some ways. You’re guaranteeing they have clean, well-maintained surroundings, food, and everything else they need. Due to these factors, many people would prefer not to own a pet, a child, or even both instead, they may choose to have one or the other.
Recently, a mother sought advice from people on the internet regarding how to handle her most recent issue. So keep on scrolling down below to see what the fuss is about, and make sure you guys and gals read it till the end.
1. So here’s how it starts, giving out a goldfish as a price is kinda weird, and kids that age can’t handle goldfish. Because they require a lot of attention.
2. That’s exactly my point, they need to make some amendments.
3. Well it’s too blunt but yeah, fishes are not easy to be dealt with.
4. Now would someone explain why they think that distributing goldfish as a prize is a good idea?
5. And people out of fun don’t realize that it’s a living creature, and not every creature is easy to pet. So this was destined to happen.
6. Fishes require a lot of time and money for everyone who is saying fishes are easy to deal with no bruh they aren’t
7. Cute idea though? What do you guys think about this?
8. This is hilarious “they eat a lot and poop a lot”
9. It would be wise of OP to reconsider the idea
10. In fact you cannot force anything on a family and these are goldfishes that require a lot of dedication, time, and money.
11. Harmony miller wouldn’t mind if they come with a small bowl and gravel and food
12. This is cruel yet shows how sensitive goldfishes are
13. If you want them to live, prepare a good habitat for them, and if you cannot just leave them be.
14. This got me laughing quite hard
15. An honest opinion from this user
We and a lot of users think that it is quite absurd to give away goldfish as gifts, and that is because fishes are not easy to be dealt with. Especially, when they are goldfish because they require a perfect habitat in order to survive. A lot of people above shared their experience regarding goldfish and their experience is pretty negative.
So we think it would be a lot more suitable if OP would have reconsidered the goldfish idea and tried it replacing with something else but goldfish. Let us know what you think about this post in the comment section below and don’t forget to like and share it with your friends and family. Stay tuned with Defused for more content. Thank You!