Animals, especially pets, have been found to remember and repeat kind gestures for a long time. They love us as much as we love them. Playing along, feeding them, bathing them, bringing them treats, and cuddling with them are some of our most cherishable moments. So much so that we would actually leave everything just to make sure our pets’ needs are met. Bonding with these furry legs is an instinct we follow around as they deserve all our love and attention.
Pets also don’t stand back in paying back to their care-takers, they make sure to return the love in all ways possible. Dogs, for example, have been found to take care of children and babies, also caution you right away if anything happens. Cats on the other hand may be a little moody but their affection is just endless. Some cats do end up taking care of babies as well. Not to mention how gentle they are when the kids are going all out on them, laying their heads on their tiny bodies, or just being a little rough. They take it like a champ.
Here are some of the cutest ‘Thank you’ gestures the pets pulled off in gratitude to their owners. We are in awe! And we are sure you will be, too. Scroll down and check out these adorable moments!
1. “Found this old pupper wandering the streets and I returned him to his home. He brought me his ducky as a thank you.”
What an adorable gesture! Giving away something of your own.
2. “Some cats bring their humans birds and mice…my kitty brings me teabags.”
She knows mom loves tea!
3. “My cat brought me a present.”
What a fuzzy little present. Your cat also adopted its pet. Or stole it, but let’s not get into that.
4. “These shoes aren’t mine. My dog managed to get out today and brought home this collection. Now I have to try to return them all to my neighbors. If I don’t laugh, I’ll cry.”
Do I have to run a marathon?
5. “My cat brought me a rock. She is an indoor cat. I don’t know where she got it.”
Kitty rocked, mommy shocked
6. “My dog brought me a leaf.”
That’s an environment-friendly dog
7. “My cat brings me socks whenever I don’t pay attention to her to try to win my approval.”
I’ll drown you in dirty socks if you don’t give me attention
8. “My dog escaped. Showed up at the front door with unopened nachos.”
I thought we were having a movie night so here are some nachos, let’s get cozy
9. “My cat brought this plastic bird home today.”
The real ones were too high, today.
10. “Our dog always brings me a toy when I get home. Today he brought me my husband’s lip balm.”
Mom, dad, your lips seemed a little too chapped. Fix it so I can have some smoother kisses.
11. “My cat has a cleft palate. It helps her to hold onto straws she’s brought back from the hunt. She looks so proud.”
Well, we know how to use such things to our advantage.
12. “Threw my dog a ball and he brought me this instead.”
Were we playing turtle fetch?
13. “She brings me something every time I walk in the door.”
Can I brush your shiny hair?
14. “My wife and I started feeding a stray cat. He likes to bring us presents, normally it’s a mouse, or a chicken bone, etc. Today he showed up with this, no idea where he got it.”
I brought you a birthday present…
15. “Lola, my grandmother’s dog, brings her blanket to you if she likes you.”
Lola will give you cuddles under her blanket ‘cus you’re a good hooman.
16. “My cat keeps bringing a candy cane to my door. Ted, Christmas is over, let it go!”
17. “She brought me a marshmallow.”
I heard we had a bonfire party at home tonight…
18. “Our black cat brings us the occasional bird as a present. Then there’s this doof. We don’t own a badminton set.”
Isn’t that a bird? … But it flies!
19. “Meet River, he likes to bring his bear to you anytime he wants to say thank you.”
I and my brother would love to sit with you, Human
20. “A friend nursed an injured crow back to health after it got trapped in her courtyard. These are some of the things the crow has been bringing her as apparent gifts.”
That’s a good collection of jewels…
This fuzzy cuteness doesn’t even stand back in sharing its prey with its owner. Whether it is a mouse or a bone, you’ll be invited over to feast along. Your dull and random days will be made special by them, as they sense your sorrow as well as happiness.
We’re sure you might have also come across worth mentioning pet moments, we’d love to hear them. Make sure to comment in the comments box below! Don’t forget to share pictures!