A bad dog? What’s that?
Bad dogs don’t exist. All dogs are good boys. They must be loved and protected at all costs because that is exactly what they do for us. An animal’s love is pure and unconditional. They don’t consider one’s looks before loving them or use someone for their own personal gain. Dogs are very loving and affectionate. They will cuddle up with you every chance they get. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a doggo deny a belly rub or a hug. They are always excited to see you come home, and they are genuinely happy when you’re in a good mood as well.
There is a reason why dogs are considered man’s best friend. Our little canine friends are amazing listeners. They will provide you with comfort whenever you’re upset and suck the depression out of you. Dogs surely know how to secure a place in our hearts. Scroll down below to see 25 good doggos showing affection and winning hearts:
1. Doggo does a save
This dog is a hero.
2. Meet Rudy, the blind dog.
If I was a UPS driver I would be sad that I’ll never get to see some of these doggos again.
3. Dogs saving an entire species
They made a movie out of this too! It is called “Oddball”
4. The goodest boy.
“Just running out to get milk, huh?”
5. Husky Lost In The Woods, Caught On Camera Making Friends With A Buck
He wasn’t lost. He was just finding himself.
This is Henry and Baloo from @henrythecoloradodog
7. He remembers what it was like being a stray.
He even gave the pup company! So sweet!
8. Golden Retriever retrieving gold
They’re called retrievers for a reason.
9. A stray dog that helped kindergartners cross the road got a dog house and an appreciation star
What a chonky good boy!
10. A pelican befriended a stray dog who was often spotted hanging out all alone along the boat docks. The man who photographed this has adopted him but brings him back every day to see his friend, Petey the Pelican.
If I know pelicans, he’s just biding his time until he’s big enough to eat that dog.
11. Who’s cutting onions in here?
It has a happy ending though.
12. When someone in your pack is healing, you need to be close by for support & love.
Such a strong support system.
Dogs are all that is pure and precious in the world. These stories are so heartwarming, they make you believe that there is still some good left in the world. There is nothing like a cute doggy picture to cheer you up. Scroll down below for the rest of the lovable babies:
13. Doggo supervisor
“Lunch is a half-hour, Kevin. It’s time for tre- I mean work”.
14. Inseparable BFF
What dog breed is that on the left?
15. This dog donated blood to save another pup
Not all heroes wear capes.
16. Italian Coast Guard dog getting ready to jump into the ocean to rescue a person.
So basically, the dog jumps into the water and the guy being rescued can’t resist and comes to pet it.
17. This dog is being a bro, and you can be one too by not letting your loved ones drive drunk tonight
I want a car ride with this doggo!
18. Monkeys grooming a stray dog
The look of contentment on the dogs face, though.
19. My grandma’s cat is scared of everything except her dog
Together, they make the void.
20. Rescue number 2 giving rescue number 3 some reassurance her first week here… (also, I think teaching her to sit just right for double treats).
“Don’t worry, kid. I’ll show ya all the best tricks.”
21. Saved the dog on the left from a kill shelter…brought her home to our dog on the right who was rescued from a dogfighting ring and is NOT good with other dogs … within an hour this is them 🙂
This warmed up my heart.
22. Queen Jinjur and Her Royal Guards
Queen Jinjur from the Oz books?
23. Papo (dog) and Oslo (kitty)…. she crawled up in there, sneaking and skulking.
I just wanna pat that dog on its stomach.
24. Dogs aren’t allowed in the bed, but I’m recovering from knee surgery and my partner is away at work for the week.
Dog? That is a horse.
25. Brought chicks home, cuteness overload!
Must not move paw.
What did you think about these wholesome doggos? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below.