Know the tenants’ rights if you are planning to rent an apartment because you might get an irrational and greedy landlord.
Lucky are those who have nice landlords. Your whole journey of living in a rented apartment gets ruined if you have a terrible landlord who will try his best to make as much money as he can in the name of the rent fee. Some landlords are maniacal and for some extra money, they go to another level of insensitivity. It is a landlord’s duty to make sure you do not face any inconvenience while living in their house for which you pay, but the greedy and maniacal landlords never understand this. They would want you to agree to their shady terms and if you disagree, they would behave insensitively and extremely rude to you. We all have encountered selfish and greedy landlords at some point in our lives and we cannot deny the fact that they do this on purpose. Scroll down below to read what some of the greedy landlords did with their tenants.
1. It’s your mistake that you are a lawyer.
2. The housing market is going to be more affordable for those with lower incomes.
3. YTA for making it hard for someone to find a home.
4. Six-months rent in advance.
5. Landlord, are you for real?
6. Landlord is kind enough to inform.
7. Give your landlord more money because he has more money.
8. I guess COVID is making people rich.
Can someone get any more selfish and greedy than this man? In a time when we are going through a global pandemic, this man went a little (a lot btw) extra with taking advantage of COVID. He started a gufundme and showed that he is struggling due to COVID when in fact, he was making nearly £12k a month. Look at how he is manipulating people to fund him. You can go low but can’t beat this man at getting low.
9. But it worked fine in 2017.
10. Now your landlord will charge you for getting injured.
11. What the hell is going on with these landlords?
12. The waterfront views are just amazing.
13. Scam, scam, scam.
14. You didn’t pay the full rent.
15. Someone here is speaking facts.
16. Bro, you picked the wrong tenant.
When a landlord becomes a tyrant, you become a smart tenant and sow them that they chose the wrong tenant. Knowing your rights as a tenant is important before renting an apartment or a house. Have you ever encountered an irrational, selfish and greedy landlord? If yes, share your experience with us in the comments below.