Finally, it is winter season and while some of us enjoy the freezing breeze, others consider it gloomy. It mostly depends on the associations one has built beforehand with winters and what mood they associate with the foggy mornings. I personally like to associate winters with relaxation, a class of coffee early morning lounging in my pj’s on the balcony, enjoying the foggy views while the cool breeze gives me goosebumps. On other days, it is more hollow, as if there is something missing.
If you have ever experienced such a situation, I would highly recommend you to read the post ahead to cheer yourself up! I surely do enjoy such a good story on days where things just do not go according to plan. These pictures however will add to the cozy and fuzzy feelings we should be getting in winters. Let us not lay around feeling any negative or depressing auras, but just enjoy these heartfelt pictures.
1. The wholesome students are there to support the boy in class!!
2. The cat is feeling lush chilling in such a fancy handmade sofa.
“Crocheted a kitty couch for my kitties. Salem loves it.”
3. The cat is giving me all the cozy vibes I need this winter season, just need a cuddle paw-buddy now.
4. They are sharing an intimately cute moment.
“Tina giving me a beautiful mid-snooze-nose-mlem as captured by my wife”
5. A brother in need, is a brother indeed.
“This big brother helps his baby sister use the doggie door. He stands there and lets the baby go through his legs!”
6. The immense joy of this doggo when it is given its favorite treat.
7. The cats are amused with the concept of bunk beds, how can one sleep above the other in such comfort?
“My niece decided that her cats should sleep in bunk beds.”
Some of these shots are candid while others are taken on purpose with specific poses, they just come to show how adorable moments like these can warm up your heart within seconds! More than the surroundings, it is the emotions that are attached to the pictures that relay a beautiful story on its own. It seizes the moment perfectly allowing them to look back at them and cherish the times.
If this didn’t already warm up your heart, here are a couple more.
8. She totally does not look like she turned 100, I am sorry but she looks young.
“My mom’s one-hundredth birthday party last weekend”
9. The grandma is having her cheat meal and is clearly enjoying the feast.
“Took my grandma out to lunch. Isn’t she just radiant?”
10. The cat’s smile says how grateful it is for you to put it in the cozy hoodie.
“Every day, Momo cries until my boyfriend puts him in his ’hammock’ for nap time.”
11. This is an indoor version of a Christmas treehouse!
12. “Bloop”. The pug is having one of those lay days where you just do not want to move out of your cozy spot.
13. They make a big happy family.
“My boyfriend and I recently adopted this big boy. He’s 2!”
14. The kid is having a time of his life in his rocking chair.
“Made this rocking chair when I was 14. I have no idea why I’ve kept it for 24 years. His face makes all those years worth it.”
15. “What you looking at? I will whoop you if you dare mess with me”.
“Staring contest to assert dominance, wish me luck.”
Whether they are humans, animals, or things they all share a sentiment value. It is sweet to witness such moments and make us look back at our own moments of such sort, just to wonder that life indeed isn’t as bad as we might think on some gloomy days. I am sure these pictures would definitely allow us to count our blessings and make room for times for us to cherish.