Pet owners can even go to the ends of the Earth to make their pets happy and healthy.
We all know pet owners love their pets more than anything else in the world and they can go to any length to make sure their pets are healthy and happy. Once they notice any change in their pet, they would go crazy. They would just panic and rush to the vet to get their pet checked. They can spend a good amount of money on their pets to make sure their pet is doing fine. A Twitter user took it to Twitter to ask all the pet owners to share the ridiculously funny emergency vet bill story and so many pet owners came up with hilarious experiences. Scroll down to read.
A Twitter user asked the pet owners to share the most ridiculously funny emergency vet bill:
1. When your dog has a cough and you take him to the vet:
2. The hamster that had a fridge magnet in hose mouth:
3. The doggo who hates kids:
4. The dog wants to go back to the mountains:
5. When you are a new cat owner:
6. Dog: Keep talking, I don’t give a damn!
7. A dog with “happy tail syndrome”:
8. The dog who ate a joint:
9. 400 bucks for a minute-long fart.
10. Paid to the vet to fat shame this cutie:
11. Dog with a gas issue:
12. A dog who started limping very badly:
13. A cat who started showing signs of dying:
14. A cat who calls loudly when using the litter box:
15. A puppy who started showing UTI symptoms:
16. The dog who sat on someone’s chewed-up gum:
17. When your cat wants you to play with her:
18. When you notice warts on your dog’s chest:
19. The horse who is afraid of the ground:
20. When your dog gets attention for limping:
Pets are dramatic and always give a mini heart attack to their owners for acting as if they are dead, depressed and would not eat. Their owners would rush to the vet just to find out that they have eaten a sock, some hair ties, a fridge magnet and even they would limp or cough just to get their owners’ attention. Scroll down to read more hilarious experiences.
21. When you leave your at home for a week:
22. When your dog eats a sock:
23. Peanut and his normal face:
24. A cat who does not like the taste of a bug:
25. When you have been thinking your cat is a girl:
26. When your cat has been acting skittish:
27. When you cat likes your attention:
28. Dog holding in a fart:
29. When you suspect that your cat has cancer:
30. The anxious cat:
31. When your bunny does not like the taste of the new cat food brand:
32. Dogs made gagging noises:
33. When your cat is sensitive to change:
34. Doggo that does not like the smell of boiled shrimp:
35. When your dog eats a pack of 12 hamburger buns:
36. A cat with chin acne:
37. Zapata’s cords got tangled in the leg:
38. When your cat feels anxious at the vet:
39. Embedded ticks in dog’s stomach:
40. When your cat has gas:
What’s your hilarious emergency vet bill? Comment down to let us know!