Ever been deceived by looks? Not like this mom.
Do you know why most of us fall in love with the wrong person? It’s the deception. We get deceived by the looks and get blinded to everything else. And once the relationship commences based on jist the looks, it breaks up very quickly because you start. looking beyond the looks, open your eyes and realize the mistake you have made. The person who was a heart throb actually had a heart full of thorns.
Well, one woman actually got deceived by personality and failed to recognize the looks. The opposite. But once she opened her eyes, she realized her decision wasn’t wrong.
Today’s story is about a couple who went to adopt a dog right after their engagement. They instantly fell in love with a big dog and adopted it right away, not realizing it was a wolf hybrid.
The rest will be narrated to you guys by the couple’ s kid.
Scroll down below to read through how it all went down.
1. The inverted commas around the Dog clearly show the mom adopted anything but the dog.
2. Your grandpa and mom must be very lucky. But yes, thank you grandma for slamming the breaks. They have got way too many pets.
3. Mom had a German Shepherd who passed after she got engaged. So the couple decided to adopted a new pet together because a pet’s gap can only be filled by a pet.
4. The husband has no idea how to live with a dog. It will be interesting to see whether the two get along or not…after they find one to adopt.
This is the statement of the day: “parrots are alien life forms, not pets”. This is so damn true.
5. Palo Alto was a shady place in 87 but what is even shadier is the fact that guy who was so willing to sell the “big dog”, even for a discount.
6. The way OP described the animal, anyone would want to adopt it. Even the husband fell in love with it instantly. Mazel is officially part of the family.
7. For a dog, Mazel’s behavior was certainly very unique.
8. Okay, dogs don’t do that kind of stuff. Offering squirrels to parents, unlocking doors, and training their own owners to give them good food.
9. No wonder why the “dog” was behaving like that. Mazel is a freaking wolf!
10. So Mazel is a wolf-husky mix. And the vet allowed them to keep the wolf, but with a lot of care.
11. Okay, suddenly Mazel became extremely cute to me. The way he showed love for her pregnant mommy and puzzled with the scent of mom and newborn…just wholesome.
Oh my, oh my. This is a story and a half. I mean, so much has happened and we are not even halfway there. A mom has adopted a wolf instead of a dog and then the wolf has turned into an extremely wholesome animal. I absolutely love this one. You would never associate cuteness with a wolf, except for the looks. But Mazel is ready to break the stereotype and be the wolf of dreams. An adoptable wold.
12. Mazel instantly fell in love with OP and an inseparable bond formed between the two right away.
13. Face in the wolf’s mouth? Clearly, they are cool. And wow, mom is pregnant again.
14. Okay, Mazel has some weird likings. But yes, you must take good care of the pet and regular pet visits are important if needed.
15. Quite a few drawbacks.
16. It is a wolf after all, and I assume wolfs are creatures of their own minds.
17. But there are some factors about it as well.
18. My guy, Mazel made the family look super cool by walking down the streets and winning them competitions.
19. A different life.
20. This is so hilarious. The construction workers bricked it.
21. Construction workers got scammed.
22. Awe, Mazel left a very positive mark and thank you OP for sharing this story with us.
I really hope you guys enjoyed this one. Don’t forget to share your thoughts in the comments section down below.