Parenting can be one hell of a rollercoaster ride.
People pick all kinds of parenting styles to make sure their children are raised right. Some people want to restrict parents while others want to be laid back and friendly. There is no handbook or manual that comes with parenting. You have to figure it out on your own. When you do not have children, you make all sorts of plans for how you will handle your kids as they are growing up. In reality, you will face all sorts of new challenges when you become a parent. You will not be prepared for it at all and you will have to let your instincts take over. As a parent, you will be facing a lot of trial and error. That is because there is no perfect way to raise children and every child responds to different techniques. However, people are very quick to judge parents if they have a parenting style that is different from others. You have to listen to all sorts of criticism just because you are doing things differently from other parents. In the end, you still have to do what you think is right for your children. It does not matter what other people say because your child should matter more to you than random people commenting on your lifestyle.
The more real side of parenthood is usually seen on Twitter. People talk about their failures and experiences. However, most of us don’t know that parenting can also be really funny. Children are innocent and say whatever comes to their minds. That can be hilarious at times. You will never be bored with a child in the house. You will end up cracking up at some things and it will brighten up your mood. Here are some hilarious new parenting tweets that a lot of parents can relate to.
1. Sometimes you forget that you teamed up with someone to create a child.
2. Children come up with the most creative names.
3. We don’t know, baby. None of us knows.
4. The kid is just being real.
5. Please don’t let your kids depend on technology for a good time.
6. Words said by every parent.
Parenting can also be very fun. When you spend time with your children, you get to bond with them. If you have a friendly bond, you will really enjoy your time as a parent. Small children are fun to be with, and you should enjoy their youth while it lasts. They won’t stay babies forever.
7. They act like it’s so urgent.
8. It kind of makes me sad to send such little babies to school so early in the morning.
9. Some babies just have triggers.
10. Everybody, take notes!
11. Sometimes I feel like I may not be as smart as my child.
12. Kids soccer is more fun than adult soccer.
Do you have children? Do they make you laugh? Share your stories with us in the comments below.