Children are many things at once, and they work hard every day of the week – but one thing they are all is strange. They say crazy things, act like little freaks half the time, and, yes, they are completely infatuated with the strangest things on their own.
If you have children, you can probably answer this question, but if you locate your child’s preoccupation on this list of 12, you may come to the conclusion that it isn’t so strange after all.
1. Eating red food is the hilarious part here, someone please save this girl
2. Children these days
3. It says, “Recommended books for poop this week.” Isn’t it hilarious or it’s only me who cannot stop laughing?
4. Oh yeah, that’s totally alright
Kids will behave in the weirdest fo ways and you just cannot do anything about it, right?
5. I guess you will never be able to understand the psyche of kids, will you?
6. I am genuinely concerned about this
Children are a lot of things: amusing, annoying, adorable, and tiresome, but let’s face it, they’re also a little strange. Not only do small children become infatuated with the weirdest things, but they become obsessed in an irrational, never-ending way. And if you think your child is the only one who has a strange obsession, believe us when we say he isn’t. The kids in these stories have a wide range of interests, from odd TV characters to specific toys. (Though, if you’re a mom, you probably aren’t surprised by much at this point.) Keep scrolling if you want to hear about more interesting stories from hilarious kids.
7. This picture looks so hilarious, no kidding
Hey there, do you wanna join doing namaste in the backyard too?
8. Tops on how to learn to speak another language
9. I don’t know if it’s exciting but I sure knew it’s gonna give you a headache after sometime
Want to play, walk around the table together?
10. Kids of this era are just something else
I mean, can you actually imagine kids ordering from Amazon and then being excited about it?
11. Well, all children have their own style of walking, you just can’t predict
12. I can’t believe these are the statements from a 3-year-old
What strange fixation is now occupying your home by your kids? We would love to hear them out. Also, don’t forget to share your feedback on this article with us. Leave a comment to tell us about it!