To some, the HOA is a mark of quality, a seal of assurance that you’re living in a “proper” neighborhood, whatever that’s supposed to mean. But for many, it’s just an organization where your most power-hungry neighbors who have the most fascist ideas about what proper garbage can placement is and the freest time to argue about it get to stretch out their bullying legs and tell fellow adults that they can’t paint their house a certain shade of gray.
In this instance, a neighborhood HOA placed an enormous pizza order and, guess what? Take that, pizza. Poor HOA. Bad!
1. OP and his wife were struggling financially so she wanted him to take a job and persuaded him to apply for something
2. OP settled into his longest working hour routine and was doing his job when one Saturday he was occupied for a hit or miss tip, an HOA was throwing a pizza party
3. The HOA ordered tons of pizzas and it got rounds to get the whole order delivered, the bill was in hundred dollars and so the manager rounded the bill to give them the tip
4. But they got to know that the tip was 87 cents only to which the manager went furious and could not believe OP. Later he called the HOA and bashed her for stooping too low after they gave her a discount. He gave $20 tip to everyone of the drivers.
5. When you order tons of food, tipping a
6. Well, this person also has a valid point but the first line explains the dead horse thing
7. This is hilarious
8. Worst tipper ever
Guess we all can relate to this as we meet such kinds of people every day in our lives. People can stoop very low and you would never know. Tell us in the comment section what you feel about the HOA. And any comments on the manager? Stay tuned for more content.