What do you find most exciting about the holiday season? Enjoying Grandma’s homemade pumpkin pie, showering your loved ones with cherished gifts, watching your favorite Christmas movies, drinking hot chocolate, or maybe receiving your annual holiday bonus? Only about 12% of American employees receive either a year-end or holiday bonus from their employers, so if you are one of the few, count your blessings. That is unless your bonus is an expired sandwich coupon or a blanket emblazoned with your company’s logo. The Reddit community has been sharing some of the most insultingly insulting bonuses they have ever received, and their employers should definitely have been put on the naughty list.
We have compiled a list of the 49 worst bonuses (if such a thing exists) down below, including frozen turkeys that were stuck in the office all day thawing to movie tickets for closed theaters. Keep on scrolling down to see all of them and we will see you at the end of the article.
1. Keep on scrolling down to see some of them
2. An employee got these blankets from his company which he did not like and a bit later he received an email from his company in which they were asking for donations to help with hurricane aid
3. An employee got a book written by the company’s “Digital Prophet” (yes his actual title) the employee immediately threw it out. lol
4. This employee at Food City and got gift cards from his manager to local places. It wasn’t bad until the manager said “yeah these companies donated them to us at the start of the pandemic to help feed our employees”
5. This employee got a blanket with the company’s logo on it she later gave it to a homeless man
6. This employee and her coworkers were once forced to play a “Christmas game” where they could win gift cards (all bought by the owner of the company). However, the owner rigged the game to where only she and her sister would win the gift cards. Everyone else got an email from the owner thanking us for our hard work.
7. This employee got a framed picture of his CEO. The frame was made so he could not take the photo out and reuse it. he put his in the toilet and pissed on it. Left it there. Less than an hour later, the other 5 toilets have matching picture frames. This went on for several weeks. lmao
8. This employee got two movie tickets while the movie theaters were closed due to COVID-19 lol
9. This employee got a card with a note thanking her for donating her bonus back to the company. she didn’t even get an option, no discussions, and it happened every year. The company was worth hundreds of millions of dollars and we were not struggling at all. still no bonuses.
10. An employee got a voucher for a free turkey but the voucher was not valid at any of the grocery stores
11. So this employee was told he will get 10K$ as a bonus but what he really got was 25$ voucher for his grocery
12. This employee’s boss handed him a certificate that said, get one night free, when you rent out my Airbnb for 5 days lol.
13. So this woman got a toilet roll from her company and it came with a note that said “we are on a roll” lol
14. An employee was given a sandwich as a bonus lol
15. record-breaking profits and stock at an all-time high no bonus
16. A woman worked at a Walmart her salary was cut by 5% and was told that she is lucky that she doesn’t have to pay the overage
17. So this company hired a band to perform at their office at lunchtime but the owner forgot to tell people that the drummer was his grandson lol
18. This company gave water bottles as a bonus lol
19. This man got a picture framed of him and half of his colleagues who later got fired within a month lol
20. This employee worked at an airline company for many years, one day the CEO ran them into the ground and the company went bankrupt (the owner still got 10M$ as a bonus) what did this employee get? A MINT TAPED TO A CHRISTMAS CARD which said: “Thank a Mint”.
21. This woman was given a heart pin and the employer said that “she is the heart of the company” and was later told to work 5 hours extra for the next 3 weeks lol
22. This woman got a 5$ voucher for star bucks as a bonus and it said thank a latte
23. This employee got a pizza coupon code as a bonus which could only be used online so she decided to order herself a pizza and the coupon code didn’t work lol
24. This employee who worked at a grocery store got a head of lettuce as a bonus
25. This employee was given 100$ as a bonus and was told that he will be losing his job in two months lol
This was the list of the 25 worst bonuses possible, let us know if you have ever gotten a bonus like this or maybe even worse than this lol. let us know what you think about it down below in the comment section and make sure to like and share this article with your friends and family and stay tuned for more content like this with Defused. Thank You!