Did you know that 30 to 60% of all married people will commit infidelity at some point during their marriage, according to an article from LA Intelligence, a state-licensed private investigation detective agency that has been offering world-class, first-rate, expert investigative services to the Southern California community since 1990?
Sadly, the original poster of this essay was similarly hurt by a cheating partner; however, her situation was much unique and, in some ways, rather terrible. The problem is that u/MyMomo20 very recently lost her partner, who she had three children with. He passed away in a vehicle accident. The entire family believed that he was going on a business trip, but they subsequently found out that he was actually going to see his sweetheart of five years.
The woman was compelled to put on a courageous face for the sake of her children, but she quickly found herself in problems when an amazing mistress refused to respect their privacy. So keep on scrolling down below to know what really happened here and make sure you guys and gals read it till the end.
1. Woman questions if it was right to exclude her late husband’s mistress from attending his funeral after she came up without permission.
2. He has been doing it for the past five years
The post’s creator began by stating that her spouse had recently passed away in a vehicle accident halfway across the country.
The family then learned that the man had been lying when he claimed to be going on a work trip when, in fact, he was actually going to visit his mistress, with whom he had been dating for at least five years. It goes without saying that the woman has undergone a wild ride. The couple also has three children, the oldest of whom is 19 years old. He is the only one who is aware of the relationship, and they have decided to keep it private.
The problem was that his ‘partner’ actually wanted to become involved. She was repeatedly warned that it would not be possible because having her there would only lead to problems by the post’s author, who was strongly opposed to it. She apparently didn’t let this stop her, though, as she showed up for the man’s burial. She was removed by the author’s brother without too much of a fuss, but she subsequently contacted the author to accuse her of being selfish for not letting her say goodbye.
The woman thought about the scenario and it started to upset her a little. She still thinks she made the correct decision, but she wanted some objective feedback.
3. Only the eldest son knows about his dad’s relationship with this woman and they agreed to keep it private
4. This situation would have not been easy for anyone
5. OP didn’t want her to be there at the funeral due to the problems which will arise and obviously the gossip but she was already there at the funeral
6. OP’s brother removed her from the funeral without causing too much of a scene
7. OP still believes that she did the right thing prioritizing her kids first
8. Well, this is true her presence would have caused a lot of drama. So be wise guys and let us know if OP’s an A-hole
10. Exactly, that’s the point here she was unreasonable in expecting anything from OP, as she knew that he’s a married man and a father.
11. She could have visited anytime later but not at the presence of family
12. She was playing around knowingly with a married man and it is totally wrong, I mean she’s the one who is selfish.
13. She should be ashamed of herself
14. Everyone here is saying that OP is not an A-hole which is totally correct
15. She had no business there, and OP needs to stop thinking about her as she did nothing wrong.
16. OP is actually hundred percent innocent
17. She shouldn’t have taken the role of secret side peace if she wants to be seen
18. Not a single person here says that OP is an A-hole which sums up the problem
19. Exactly, people like that have no right to even ask.
20. Do not let her manipulate you OP you did the right thing
Let us know your thought too about this post in the comment section below and don’t forget to like and share it with your friends and family. Stay tuned with Defused for more content. Thank You!
GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings