Cats surprise us every day.
Cats are some of the most random animals one can come across. The way their moods change and the weird things they do are guaranteed to warm up your heart. If they can make the ancient people of Egypt worship them, you don’t fall behind that, human. There are a billion cat stories we share with people and I assure you, once you start talking about your cat to other people, the topic will go on for a very long time. We seem to be obsessed with them.
Cats are just amazing at whatever do, maybe it’s their intellect far beyond ours that makes them do all the crazy things they do. Or maybe they just want to entertain their humans. Only cats can tell us, but they don’t know how to speak. However, that doesn’t matter because they’ll always stay relevant no matter what time or period it is.
So we present you with some wholesome cat stories that will hopefully bring a smile to your face. Let’s go.
1. We start off with some cat appreciation.
2. Who said only dogs can give therapy? This cat looks after her owner like family.
3. This cat loves to receive love and give it back equally. What a cutie.
4. Cats just being cats.
5. Bribing done perfectly.
6. She’s just entertaining herself by watching the dog eat.
7. Another therapy cat looking after her human. I don’t understand why don’t people take in cats too for therapy.
I’d love to get scolded by a cat.
Having a good time reading about these cats who can be overdramatic at one moment and be really caring for the other? That’s how all cats are. They have really distinct personalities and all of them share different feelings and emotions regarding their humans. Maybe that is why we love them so much. They really do have a special place in our hearts. Scroll down below for more wholesome cat stories.
8. Her cat treats them like family. Like a real feline family.
The mother cat is not happy when her human-cat babies aren’t around for food.
10. He just needs his humans around when he has to do it.
Obedient cat only likes to eat with his humans.
11. Never ever put a coat hanger on her cushion again. Don’t you dare ever do that, human.
12. Cat creates drama at the vet because his food was delayed for 30 minutes. Yikes.
13. If you have a cat around or stray cats you feed, I’m pretty sure you’ve seen this scenario.
14. Something is oddly suspicious about this, only time will tell.
So with all these stories, we conclude this article. Cats sure make one of the best pets both energetically and socially. They can literally surprise you when you’re not expecting anything from them. Even psychologically, they can take care of you in ways you don’t even realise. Let us know your thoughts on these stories in the comment section below.