People must be very careful being stupid on the internet because all judgemental eyes are on them.
It does not come across as a surprise to any living being when a human does something very stupid, everyone is so used to it that when someone doesn’t do anything stupid everyone starts wondering if this person is okay or not. Holding a cup full of coffee and turning your wrist around to see time and ending up dropping the entire drink on your lap, pushing a pull door, or saying “You too” to a waiter who just wished you a good meal. And the best kind of human stupidity is people going online and posting something they believe is going to go viral and everyone’s going to love it but it ends up being so dumb and stupid. The funniest part is their confidence behind their online posts which makes the stupid a whole lot funnier.
I won’t lie to you guys, stupidity used to often go unnoticed when there was no internet, nowadays nothing is hidden, everyone is going to know what you did and you bet your bum they are going to laugh out loud at your dumbness.
Today we are going to enjoy some people being very stupid and being caught red-handed by none other than the internet itself.
Scroll down below to enjoy!
1. I think this guy needs to go back to school and take those science classes that he bunked in order to know which Marie Curie Elleen was talking about.
2. He might have to hire his own disability advocate to resolve this matter.
3. There we go, now they will learn to respect their employee’s requests.
4. I hope he doesn’t think they are guiding the virus via a remote controller.
5. How about turning your gas stove on with a lighter and cooking the tea in 5 minutes? Oh, you would need brain cells for that.
6. This parent was spotted in a costume at their kid’s costume parade at the school. He was probably absent the day they taught punctuations at school.
7. Ben Shapiro did a big oopsie!
8. Oh my god you should’ve told the guy to claim the title of the coolest person on the planet.
9. Yeah, that explains the American mentality.
10. They certainly did, and that too with full confidence.
11. Only anti-vaxxers can say something this stupid.
12. You must first become who you want to support in order to support it/them.
13. I hate it when parents are this restrictive killing the exposure before any of it began to exist.
14. You absolute mental zero. I like that one.
15. I feel sorry for these people.
16. Guess who really embarrassed themselves under a tweet that had about 200k likes?
17. It was at this moment, the stupid learned something new.
18. I don’t think they understand how HIV works.
19. Nature rick-rolled her ex-boyfriend.
20. Some questionable movements all around.
21. I mean the wage gap is also a lady problem, according to some ladies.
22. During the COVID days, a customer called to ask if the staff was maintaining a good social distance with their sandwiches and this is how they showed them that they are.
23. Jesus is the only option people.
24. Sir, you need to work on that decision-making but I guess it is too late now.
25. How can you live in a house for 2 years and not know what is behind all those cupboards?
I swear you cannot make this stuff up. This is so hilarious and I am so happy people shared these experiences on the internet so everyone could get a kick out of it. Really need this type of hilarity on a daily basis in today’s time. But man, it really does make you think how can someone be this stupid until you become part of the clan and never question their dumbness ever again.
Let’s enjoy some more hilarious stories of people being very stupid.
26. They ordered the thing twice and still didn’t realize the glass had a protective coat on it that needs to be removed in order for it to become usable.
27. I am glad this person learned it the hard way for us to learn it the easy way.
28. They have been purchasing bay leaves from the market when there was an entire bay tree outside their house. This person had been living there for more than a year.
29. Solution to all life problems.
30. Maam, stop. The whole world is watching.
31. That’s not even the congressmen/women, that’s the British parliament.
32. Well, they finally know what the challenge was.
33. I would suggest they use google translate for Tio and finally rest.
34. Oof, I feel sorry for you Andy. That one must’ve pinched.
35. I actually cannot believe this.
36. I hope they will learn how to better depict what people are actually trying to say, from now on.
37. They will now always look at themselves before taking on someone else.
38. Billionaires don’t deserve all those zeros.
39. I think they are.
40. How did a senator tweet that kind of stuff?
41. A concrete driveway magical appeared in front of this person’s house one day and when the constructor came back to see if the house owner was satisfied, they realized they made it for the wrong house.
42. Either he is very funny or very dumb.
43. They all had decided to dress as Dominoes. One of them thought they were talking about Domino’s Pizza.
44. That’s the whole reason why Getty images exist, sir.
45. Woman saw Sean Connery with a crowd around him taking pictures so she decided to squeeze in and got a picture with him. That person was not Sean Connery and that crowd was his family, not the fans.
46. Miss. Mary, I think you are too innocent for this world.
47. Never go into an interview thinking you have no right to say what you want.
48. Oh dear, imagine the scenes.
49. I can bet this person failed Geography in high school.
50. I hope he played along.
I really hope you guys enjoyed this one. Don’t forget to share your thoughts in the comments section down below.