There is no better feeling than seeing a Karen being put into her place.
A Karen is a woman, at times a man named Jeff, who basically gives herself an immunity that allows her to think that she is superior to everyone else in the world. Karens are a strong believer in a self-made principle that whatever they do is acceptable and there is no one in this world who could tell them otherwise. Basically, they are extremely entitled and delusional enough to do things that can really frustrate the person on the opposite end. So ideally, you just don’t want to see a Karen if you want your good day to continue as good. That Karen won’t budge but there are some people who decide to stand like a rock wall in front of them and don’t move until they prove the Karen wrong or diss them enough that they storm off cursing everyone around them.
Dealing with a Karen and ending up being successful in pissing them off provides you with satisfaction like no other, probably part of the best feelings in the world.
Today’s story is going to satisfy you guys to the core. It is about a Karen who storms into an ASDA and bashes n a customer who she thought was an employee. The employees at ASDA wear a uniform and that man was wearing clothes far from what the employees were wearing, any sane person would know the difference between a customer and an employee when you enter ASDA but this Karen was not sane.
Let’s enjoy this story below and see how that Karen got dealt with. Spoiler alert: She gets trashed.
1. The Karen stormed into the store and jabbed a random customer hard on the shoulder. That’s either a reverse jab or a lawsuit if I was the one who she had hit.
2. I really don’t know where they come up with the confidence to create fake stories on the spot and back them with this much commitment.
3. I mean what else would a civilized human do after a Karen smacks them and refuses to believe they don’t work at the place? Hit them with an IDWHL at max.
4. Okay so OP wasn’t the first victim of this Karen, she has been bothering others with the same poo.
5. Uh ho, the manager is about to snap.
6. She actually asked why the manager called her blind. I can’t, Karens are the best at being worst.
7. That should be enough to get that Karen to turn red and storm off.
8. Called it. We need more managers like this one.
I won’t lie to you guys, this story was hard to digest because things happened too quickly. A random woman storms into an ASDA and jabs a customer. You don’t do such things unless you are very short on brain cells. I always wonder, Karens must have some purpose that makes them do such insane and dumb things. And I also have no idea why they keep on doing such things even after being put into their place multiple times. Only Karens would know. All I know is that if I was that customer, I would’ve jabbed that Karen back with double force, you can’t just hit me and get away with it just because you think you are entitled.
Here’s what the Redditors had to say and no, they were not happy:
9. Exactly, no one would be as polite as OP. Karens should watch out for the consequences because not everyone will let them off that easily.
10. As simple as that.
11. You hit me, I hit you but more.
12. No one will have it with these Karens. They will get smacked if they try something like this.
13. Who gives them the right, anyway? Themselves.
14. Employee empowerment results in the eradication of the Karen disease.
15. Thank God for that.
16. Karens love jumping the gun and they always end up in the ditch after that.
17. The rule is simple, treat them like they treat you so they stop treating you like that.
18. Stop, she is already dead.
19. The only way to deal with a Karen is the way this manager did.
20. All the Karens of the world were on a leave the day lord installed logic into our systems.
What are your thoughts on this event? Do you guys think the world needs more managers like this one who had the courage to put a Karen into her place? I think we do. Share your thoughts in the comments section down below and I hope you guys enjoyed this Karen thrashing.