All of us want the best for our kids. Inside the hopes that they will become caring, self-reliant, and knowledgeable adults, parents show them love and impart valuable lessons. But on the road, especially as teenagers, they’re likely to commit some blunders. We’ve all faced it, and even while accepting our mistakes could be difficult, it’s better to face them face than to hide them.
Just on the Entitled Parents forum, a petrol pump employee recently posted a tale about their experience of dealing with a tough mother at work. You can read the entire account of Karen, who steadfastly refused to accept that her kid would ever do anything wrong, along with some of the reader comments, below. If you do have experience dealing with clients stealing from you during work, please let us know in the comment section below and make sure you guys watch it till the end otherwise, you are not going to get the whole point here.
1. So this is the title here, let’s see what really happened
2. Presenting you the two morons and people are actually naive enough to come back
3. My pair of theives and one of their mother
4. The two thieves walk in
5. We didn’t do anything? Are you kidding me, bro?
6. You are banned from the store and you have a choice to make
7. Here comes the Karen
8. Mam your son is a thief and we can even show you recordings, are you sure you still want to see the manager?
9. Now you can see the manager
10. Targeting for no reason? Why would OP lie they did steal from the store.
11. Yes you gotta see the tape mam
12. What the heck?
13. Karen’s good boy is a rotting thief
14. Now you are caught boys, face the music.
15. The Karen is stunned and honestly she needs to be stunned
17. It could have been an option but OP handled it just fine
18. 30 dollars is gonna be the amount you have to pay
19. What do you think guys?
20. They just got caught by themselves, they are such naive and stupid thieves
21. You are also banned from the premises
22. Driven home at that point
23. Call the cops period
24. Exactly Masked Smiley got it right
25. We don’t deserve and need that attitude
26. This is hilarious
Karen did a lot of stupidity at that time even though she could have handled the situation pretty well but as she was denying she got what she deserved. And the children were quite stupid to pull that stunt and they got what they deserved too. Those boys were so stupid that their names were written on the jackets they were wearing, and they got caught by themselves.
Let us know what you think about this post in the comment section below and don’t forget to like and share it with your friends and family. Stay tuned with Defused for more content.