Cameras were very specifically made for these kitties.
The camera is a great invention. From its first room like construction that was used to capture landscapes to the portraits of the richest people around its birth to getting more and more compatible and accessible. Camera’s have always been a great tool, so much so that they made their way to phones and in the current age, in every smartphone, you can lay your finger on. But what’s that one thing that migrated from paintings to digital imaging? The answer is cats. Low and behold, cats! Yes, cat’s have always been the centre of lenses (see what I did there) ever since the birth of cameras. Cats, one can argue are the most photogenic little munchkins you can come across. With their fluffy bodies, they curl and contour in the cutest ways you can think of and we won’t blame you for dedicating a couple of albums dedicated to your kitties.
So today we bring you 21 kitties who were made for the camera.
1. “Oh … hai. I wasn’t expecting you home so … early.”
2. “Slave, this mortal form grows weak. I require sustenance!”
3. “Siri, do a barrel roll.”
4. “When you wake up after a night of partying and realize you drunk texted the ex.”
5. “I must go now, my planet needs me.”
6. “Don’t knock it until you try it — this works wonders for my back pain.”
7. “Despite the aggressive headfirst slide, the outfielder had a plus-arm so he was called out at the plate.”
8. “Rub my belly. I dare you.”
9. “He thinks he’s human!”
10. “Your guess is as good as ours.”
As you can see these kitties and their poses are nothing less than modelesque glory. All of these cattos are so adorable. And you would be sinning if you don’t point your camera at them and snap some cute pictures of them. A cat can fit in any camera angle and whatever the outcome comes, it’ll look like the cutest thing on the face of this planet. Scroll down below for even more posing kitties.
11. “I can pose a question?”
12.”We thought we were adopting a cat but what we really got was a house monkey.”
13. “Because the sum of any triangle is 180 degrees.”
14. “Can I Kick It?”
15. “Hear no evil, see no evil.”
16. “This is basically the mullets of cat poses: ‘Business in the front, party in the back.'”
17. “One can never take too many naps.”
18. “When you laugh at your own joke.”
19. “Milo keeping the dream alive.”
20. ”…. and a beer?”
21. “Honey, can you bring me the remote.”
And with that, we conclude this list of some of the cutest cats outhere. Let us know which one’s were your favourite in the comment section below?