Bertie; the great dad of seven kittens.
It is true that dogs Dogs really have a big heart and are kind. They are sensitive and caring towards their kind as well as others. Bertie is a rescue Labrador retriever who really proved to us that cats and dogs can get along. Those are just myths that dogs hate cats and vice versa. One day, Bertie selflessly decided to look after the 7 abandoned kittens that his owner, Rachel, brought home. Bertie’s owner is the head nurse of the Battersea animal rescue charity. Rachel immediately took these adorable kittens straight to her home after they were found in the streets and Bertie’s paternal instincts immediately kicked in after meeting the abandoned kittens. Bertie right away knew what he had to do, he did not hesitate to be with them and he always looked after them until they find their new home. I do not know if dogs feel sympathy but I believe that it was definitely sympathy that made Bertie help those abandoned kittens because he had an idea about what it was like to be abandoned. Or maybe it is his training, he is naturally a good boy and always helping everyone.
We have gathered a bunch of Bertie’s pictures with those beautiful seven kittens. They all are so adorable, they look extremely cute together. My heart can not contain this much cuteness. Bertie looks like a great responsible dad to those fragile, precious seven kittens. Their love is unconditional and inspiring. Keep on scrolling down to take a look at this beautiful and wholesome family…
1. Here is Bertie, the father figure for 7 kittens and here is one of his daughters.
Image Credit: battersea
2. As the head nurse of the Battersea animal rescue charity, Rachel offered to take care of all of these seven abandoned kittens until they could find a new home for them.
3. Bertie amazingly took good care of them all.
4. He treated them like his own children.
5. Loved them like his own.
Bertie has actually played a major role in making sure these kittens were alright and healthy, he made them all feel at home by giving them his fatherly love and protection. He took care of all seven of them by giving them equal affection. Rachel is a lucky woman who has such an amazing dog and beautiful little seven kittens. This is why I believe dogs are the most intelligent, caring and protective animals on this planet. Keep on scrolling down to read more about Bertie and his seven adopted children…
6. This labrador retriever really sympathized with these kitties, he loved them all equally.
7. He fell in love with them, he is so soft and careful with them.
8. It is as if he knew that these kittens were so young and orphans, he really gave his fatherly love to them as if he understood their pain of abandonment.
9. Bertie’s owner, Rachel, and Bertie both nursed all of these seven kittens until they could eat and use the litter box all by themselves.
10. The amazing news is that all of these seven kittens were adopted after coming back to the shelter.
11. Bertie is now enjoying his well-deserved vacation after doing a great job!
Animals surely sometimes make us feel ashamed by doing more humanly things than us humans. This dog, Bertie, really made all of us proud not just his owner. This story of kindness is so beautiful, it really warmed my heart. Do you believe dogs and cats do not get along? Share your thoughts with us in the comments down below…