Our beloved pets grow faster than human children, sometimes it makes us wonder how the heck can they grow up so much faster. Do they have some kind of superpower or what? Only a few months pass from the moment this fluffy creature fits in the palm of your hand to the moment you realize you have a chubby horse puppy in your home. These photographs serve as a reminder of how rapidly time passes.
So here at Defused, we have collected 20 plus photos of our adorable fluffy friends, where we can see the process of their growth development. These pictures work as a reminder that time flies my friend. What are you waiting for folks? Grab a cup of coffee and keep on scrolling down below. We are sure that these photographs are gonna surprise you.
1. “A month ago, I didn’t know we got a horse puppy. Jeez, the amount of food she eats! Her height is 6’4’’ and apparently this isn’t the limit. Where is the switch?”
2. Meet this adorable doggo Izzie, her size has changed but we cannot say that her habits have changed
3. My dog, Nuba, the first day I adopted him and 6 months later.
— “6 more months and he won’t be able to fit into your house!”
4.“10 puppies were thrown into the trash heap near our house. I was told that they would grow up to be somewhere around knee-high. I went there, put my hand in the box, and chose whoever grabbed my finger first. Hanzo is still growing.”
5. When your pet grows up but it has the same old habits
6. This is how much a puppy can grow up in only one year, doggos grow differently
7. Such a perfect family, this photo is heartwarming
8. “Reign has grown so much in a year. My little nugget.”
9. Can you believe that this doggo grew this much in only 10 months?
10. When you come home after a year and find your doggo only getting bigger
11. “Sylvester’s transformation! We found this ugly duckling on the street and now, he’s truly a beautiful swan.”
12. From an adorable pup to a full-grown handsome doggo in just a year
13. “This is my buddy, Oakley, 9 months apart. He’s a silly boy.”
14. “Over 3 years our flower has bloomed, and he makes us happy with his beauty and wonderful character.”
15. “Our Saint Bernard, Dudley, when he was 11 months and when he was one year old. If I lifted him every day, I’d become a powerlifter in a year!”
16. “My boy, Wrigley, the day my wife and I adopted him and 2 years later”
17. “Katyuna when she was 4 hours old and at a year old. Her mission is to bite and scratch all the bipeds, drop everything, declare war on the Plastic Bag Monster, and win.”
18. “The beagle still lays on top of the chihuahua years later… It has become a problem.”
19. “This is Leia, my Samoyed and Collie mix. The photos were taken on the day we brought her home and 10 months later.”
20. “4 years ago, we decided that we were missing a fluffy creature at home. We saw these kids, and then everything happened in a blur. These 2 dumplings grew up, and they still sleep nose to nose.”
21. “A white raccoon dog named Vovchik. From a small puppy who was supposed to become a hat, he turned into a fat and happy sausage.”
22. “A neighbor’s cat gave birth in our woodshed. We kept one kitten for ourselves and named him Pafnutia. Soon, he’ll be 7 years old. He is fluffy, has a long tail, and takes up most of the bed.”
23. “We adopted him when he was a month-old baby. In his first days at home, he was afraid of our cat. At first, we thought we had a Jack Russell terrier, then we hoped that he was a beagle. Now he is a big fool, who will soon be a year old, and he’s still growing.”
24. “We adopted Thor 8 months ago. He is a cross between a Great Dane and an Akita, and he just keeps growing and gaining muscle mass.”
These pictures prove that doggos grow differently and quite faster than us. It makes us remind that time really flies and our fluffy friends keep getting bigger and bigger. Let us know what you think about this post in the comment section below. Stay tuned with Defused for more fun content. Thank you!.