Nothing makes an animal happier than finally getting the love it deserves.
It makes me so sad that even though cats are the most adopted animals in the world, they still get abandoned by so many bad humans in this world. At times, people just abandoned their cats and kick them out of the house. The poor things have to survive on their own on the streets as strays. There is literally no certainty about survival as there could be other animals on the street to whom they could be prey. Some of the ex-owners drop their cats off at a local animal shelter so that it remains under some care. And the stray cats, if they are lucky, are often taken to shelters by some superhumans who notice the animal won’t be able to survive on its own.
Now among this sad reality, the good part is there are some superheroes who make efforts to give these cats the life they deserve. These people never buy, but emphasize adopting. Because none of those cats deserve to live in a shelter or on the streets. Cats deserve to live like kings and queens. Why? Because when they realize the human actually loves them, they make sure that human remains happy for the rest of their life.
Today we are going to enjoy pictures of cats before and after they got adopted. You will see little to no hope in the before pictures and a bright spark in the eye in the after pictures. That’s the true power of love.
Scroll down below for some proper wholesomeness!
1. This little kitten had hair full of bugs and had lots of infections…
…1 year into the adoption, those bugs and infections got replaced by love and food.
2. From being rescued from a kitten mill to a happy cat about to celebrate its 2nd birthday.
3. This is Bülent. His family saved him while he was being attacked by a stray dog…
…Right in that moment, they decided to adopt him and they have been living happily together since.
4. Someone tried breaking and cutting Milo’s tail…
He was only a week old when his heroes found him. After everything that happened to him, he still managed to develop trust in humans once again.
5. This little one was found under their car one day. They have been together for 7 months since that lucky incident.
6. This person saw a cat sleeping outside their front door. They spent 2 whole weeks developing a connection…
An inseparable bond soon formed and they have been living together for over 2.5 years now.
7. He was found chilling in his owner’s car engine. He decided to adopt the cat and named it “Thom A. Toe” because had he not noticed, he would’ve turned into “tomato paste”.
8. “I was unemployed, heartbroken, and hopeless when I met a sick, shy little boy named Anthony at the shelter. I became Anthony’s dad and Anthony became Milkman…
…And Milkman is endlessly curious, greets visitors at the door, and has a spotless bill of health. Every day we find hope in one another.”
9. Jojo was adopted when it needed nothing but love and affection to survive…
Looks like he got all of it, very quickly.
We really don’t deserve them, man. Just look at those satisfied eyes in all the after photos we have seen so far. Cats deserve nothing but the absolute best for saving so many humans from stress, anxiety, and depression by filling their hearts with unless love and happiness. These just look so happy in the after pictures as if they know they are finally where they always wanted to be. And that warms my heart to the core.
Scroll down below to look at more comparison pictures showcasing cats’ emotions before and after they got adopted. It’s hard to keep the tears up in this one.
10. “Momo found us starving over a year ago…
…and now she’s our cuddle girl”
11. Things changed for the cat and its owner forever…
…When the two promised to love each other forever.
12. Charlie when he was first seen by his soon-to-be owners…
…vs Charlie after being adopted and given doses of true love.
13. Zelda was a very shy cat who didn’t like coming close to humans…
…She is now celebrating her 2nd birthday at her forever home with her favorite humans.
14. “Basra was abandoned by his very young + feral mother, and I had to work hard for his trust…
…but the cuddles now make it all worth it!”
15. When Quinton was adopted, his leg had a lame. His owner got an X-ray done on his leg…
…Turns out, that someone in the past had shot the damn cat.
16. “Lucky was estimated to be about a day old when she was found at a construction site. I syringe fed her every 2 hours. I had to weigh her in grams using a food scale twice a day to make sure she was gaining weight…
…Fast forward 3 years and she has picked her human, my husband. She’s a very loved brat.”
17. Cinnamon the cat was all skin and bones before adoption…
Post-adoption love turned her into a healthy cutie.
18. “He went from the dumpster to…
…magazines. His Instagram is Phoenixrising727″
I really hope you guys enjoyed these acts of justice. Don’t forget to share your thoughts in the comments section down below.
Stay tuned for more cat goodness!