If you just adopted a dog, you’ve got a lot of happiness coming your way.
Dogs are the best kind of pets that you can have. They are just so wholesome and pure-hearted. They want nothing from their owners other than being loved. Whenever a dog is around, they are sure to fill the room with positive energy and good vibes. This can be because of their silly antics, their adorable faces when they beg for a treat, or when they hug you out of excitement with a wagging tail. Everything they do is adorable and there is no way they can’t win our hearts. We will never know love as pure as a dog’s. They give their owners unconditional love and dedicate their entire lives to them. What could be more wholesome than that?
Dogs are wholesome whether they are big doggos or small puppers. Their size, age, or breed does not matter because in the end, their hearts are pure and all they want to do is make their owners happy. These qualities don’t come from humans. It’s something that only dogs can offer. Now tell me again, what is better than a dog? Absolutely nothing! So if you were having a bad day, scroll down below to see wholesome dogs that will make your day:
1. I’m disappointed that they didn’t say “Dogception”
2. No comments here.
3. If you want to explain someone what ”Yin/Yang” stands for, show them this.
4. You just have to act extra helpful to get your paws on those treats.
5. Those beautiful eyes and that boop-able nose have my heart!
6. Someone had a great time. I bet he is waiting for bath time too!
7. Pricetags don’t matter when the puppy wants to sleep. This is his bed now.
Aren’t these cuties just adorable? Even looking at them through the screen can cheer us up, imagine how we would feel if they were actually around us. We really don’t deserve dogs. They are instant anti-depressants. They light up the entire room with their presence. Such pure and precious creatures deserve a lot more than we give them. We’re still not done yet, scroll down below for more wholesome doggos:
8. Poor baby! He’s just enjoying his last snow cap.
9. He looks just like me when I’m asleep.
10. Just a dog and his comfortable sleeping position.
11. Gotham’s new saviour; Dogman.
12. Would you look at those adorable expressions? I would melt right away.
Have you ever had a dog? Were they ever able to make you feel happy when you were down? We would love to hear your experiences in the comments below.