Dogs are one of man’s closest companions, thus it’s not uncommon to hear someone refer to their dog as their best buddy. They play with us, soothe us, and generally make our lives better. They offer us endless hugs and kisses.
Because of this, there is a tonne of dog lovers around the globe who can’t go a day without thinking about their furry friend. Fortunately, the affection is shared to the extent that when a dog’s owner says, “I Love You,” the dog’s heart rate rises by 46%. Unbelievable, huh? This demonstrates the strong and special affinity that these dogs and their owners share. For sure, neither party can survive without the other. Unfortunately, a dog owner losing their pet is more likely than a pet owner losing their pet. This is due to the fact that these dogs only have 13 years left to live. We discovered a tale that examines the challenges presented by dog loss and any complications that may result.
A Redditor posted in the AITA topic that after his husband returned from a trip, his dog of more than ten years began acting strangely. According to the OP, he initially dismissed it until he took the dog to the vet a few days later. Sadly, the veterinarian said that the animal’s deterioration was due to old age. OP attempted to contact his husband but was unsuccessful. He so made the decision to put the dog to sleep without consulting his partner. See how his husband reacted when he got home by scrolling down.
1. This is the crux of the story; OP euthanized her husband’s dog without asking
2. OP was married and her husband used to be busy at his office. She used to tale care of the dog which started getting highly inactive while husband was away
3. OP told the case to her husband but he could not get back and she decided to take the dog to the vet who told her the dog has a week left so OP decided to put it down
4. When the husband came back he got offended over the fact that OP did this. Now he’s annoyed and is ignoring her for days. Does OP ask AITA?
You that you have read the story. it’s time for you to see what Redditors had to say on this. It is obvious that OP took a big decision without consulting her husband. Read till the end to see what are other people’s opinions on this. Don’t forget to share your own opinion at the end of this article too.
5. Here’s an edit
6. We also don’t see a logical explanation here about this
7. Here is a similar story
8. This gives us a different kind of enlightenment about the discussion
9. How come he could not et contact the entire week. Nothing sits well here
10. Here’s someone who thinks this is an NTA case
11. More questions
12. Letting the dog die is insane without doing anything about it
13. So, OP did what she had to do
14. No reception for a week, it does not explain well the problem
15. Something we all agree on
Which side to put OP on has divided the Reddit community. Since he tried everything to contact his partner before making the painful choice, some people think he is NTA. The majority, on the other hand, appears to be perplexed by the situation as a whole. That the OP’s husband was utterly unavailable for such a long time simply sounds ridiculous. What is your position? Do you believe the OP is the a**hole, or do you believe the details of the narrative are unclear? Please share your opinions in the space provided below.
Here’s a wholesome bonus tax for you all.
Leopards spend a lot of time in trees, often sleeping draped over a branch. Here’s a cute leopard sleeping peacefully in his habitat.