Blonde jokes and the notion that “Blonde people are foolish,” especially blonde girls, are perhaps all too familiar. But the truth is that being blonde has nothing to do with your intelligence or your ability to do stupid things.
People of all hair colors and intellect levels do silly things like getting locked inside their flat, forgetting to plug things in at the wall, heating the wrong element, and spilling their gourmet food all over a white tablecloth, and we all look just as dumb doing it. Please believe me. If we use a little of our commonsense, we would not let ourselves be present in any of these situations. Following are 22 such people who made a fool of themselves and must be presented with an award of sensibility. Burden off your stress while you look through these funny photos.
1. What an absolute genius
2. Some dumb person is asking, how do you expect to cook these?
3. He literally just destroyed his car all by himself.
4. Does she look like a toddler to you?
5. Don’t clean plastic keys in boiling hot water
6. How can he even assume it will fit in his car?
7. “Thought I was using the wet wipes in my bathroom, I was wrong.”
8. Dealing with gas crisis 102
9. What a great manifestation of the that Instagram spill photo
10. This lady is smart enough to be using gasoline to clean her bumper at a GASOLINE station
10. “I don’t think my mom understands how her rice cooker works”.
11. Warning labels on everything exist for these kind of people. Now you know
12. Yeah. And your ghost was clicking that photo for sure.
13. “Traveling with my mom. Saw her phone, and investigated. Informed her that she used the screen protector’s throwaway film instead of the actual screen protector. She literally used trash as a screen protector.”
14 “My company wanted to make our fountain pink for breast cancer awareness. Didn’t…. quite get it right.”
15. “My 12 year old nephew decided that hitting a spray paint can with a hammer was a good idea.”
16. Common sense is not common in common people
17. He tried to land his quadcopter on his dad.
18. “This is what happens when your 2,088 week old mother LOVES to push buttons in her new car.”
19. “Last week I put a piece of tape on my bin lid to fix a crack. My 92 year old neighbor obviously thought we were labelling our bins with our unit numbers…”
20. The look on that guys face suggests it may have been his job to prevent that kind of thing from happening.
21. “My bike was stolen today. I don’t know who the bigger idiot was.”
22. Great decisions..
These people are true legends who know how to deal with daily life situations. If you ever get stuck in little things in daily life, please never contact these people as they will ruin things more for you. Share us your feedback on this one. If you like our content, keep supporting us so that we can bring more for you. Have a good day!