Pet parents fear the idea that their beloved pets are dying, but it’s important to keep in mind that our pets don’t feel the same way. They don’t fear death itself, though they will definitely perceive any thoughts of fear we may have.
They view death as a natural part of life that “simply happens.” Therefore, it is our duty to give our dogs the comfort and security they need for their own sense of well-being. They literally give everything they have to us, so it is our utmost duty to look after them no matter what
We strive to make them as comfortable as we can by giving them a comfy place to settle. Once you’ve said your farewell and taken care of your pet’s final needs, it could appear that your trip has come to an end, but that doesn’t mean you’ll forget about them. They always live inside our hearts. All those years of great memories one cannot ignore easily.
Pet parents are advised to allow themselves some time to process their loss because, despite popular belief, some people seem to think it is “silly” to be sad about losing a pet. In today’s story, the OP was in danger of handing up his dog.
The poor dog was basically a walking corpse, afflicted with cancer, blindness, and deafness. The OP phoned his friend to simply have someone to comfort him, but his friend turned it into an argument instead. When his girlfriend passed away, he was always there for this person. Keep on scrolling down below to know the whole story by OP himself.
1. You know the drill guys, in the end, you have to let us know who’s the A-hole here.
2. And this is exactly what best friends do, but wait see how this dude reacted when OP’s dog died.
3. OP needed his friend to console him so he decided to reach out to his friend
4. Am dead sure OP wouldn’t be expecting his friend to say this instead of consoling him
5. He is not a friend at all, friends don’t say such harsh and mean things.
6. Totally and indeed not an A-hole
7. It is such a huge drop, dump him asap OP.
8. I feel sad for OP because he thought that he was his friend but he turned out to be a hypocrite that OP didn’t deserve
9. This guy needs therapy
10. Honestly OP should never see his face again, there is a whole lot of world out there OP can find another friend, not a foe like him.
12. People like him do not deserve to be called a friend
13. Exactly, deep down he is a selfish cruel person.
14. Nobody with humanity would wish a painful death to an innocent animal.
15. First of all OP you need to stop calling him a friend
16. It is clear and obvious that OP is not an A-hole
17. Rather be friendless than to have a friend like him, I mean it’s a disrespect for a person like him to be called as a friend.
18. Friendship is a two-way street!
19. He was never OP’s friend that is for sure
20. He doesn’t deserve a bit of an apology
21. Presenting you the WWE signature move of OP
22. It is better to be understood than to be loved, he should have understood OP not cursed him and his dog instead.
23. Maybe people have gone rogue
24. Friends don’t wish the worse for you