Every house and people have their own rules that you need to respect whenever they are invited. When you step into someone else’s home or personal space you have to be careful and keep it in mind that you are not in your home. Behaving in an appropriate way is simply unacceptable and next time you won’t be invited over at any place.
Pets are treated differently all around the globe some people prefer to let their pets sleep inside their home while others prefer tying up their pets outside the home. It’s different for everyone. Today the story of our topic is related to this.
A Reddit user with the username u/Comfortable-Ad7073 posted on the r/AmItheA**hole subReddit about how he kicked his girlfriend’s parents out of his house after discovering that they had tied his dog. Comfortable-Ad7073 was unsure whether what he did was appropriate and decided to poll the Reddit community.
This post took a lot of reactions from a lot of people. Keep on scrolling down below to see what really happened and in the end, you know the drill guys you have to let us know if OP is an A-hole. Make sure you watch it till the end otherwise you are not going to get the whole point here.
1. Let’s see what happened
2. Your home your rules
3. Dogs are not meant to deal like this especially when they are a domestic dog
4. OP could not tolerate what his GF’s family did, so he kicked them, is it fair?
5. Here’s what Redditors had to say
6. They shouldn’t have tied him up in the first place, when they knew that Boots was a domestic dog who is adored by the person in whose home you are living in.
7. One should know the house rules
8. Mistreating your dog is an instant ban
10. The homeless audacious family?
11. Everyone’s saying OP is NTA so far
12. How dare you?
13. Exactly, that’s my point here.
14. You don’t keep house pet outside simple
15. They were acting like they own the house
16. Everyone should deserve equal love whether it’s a patrol dog or a street dog.
17. Boots is no less than a family
18. This should be a lesson to Mariah’s family
19. What they did is even illegal in some states no kidding
20. To make things clear here, Boots is the resident, and Mariah’s mom is the guest.
21. What they did is defined as borderline abuse
22. OP’s GF is an a-hole for allowing it to happen.
23. OP was fair from the start, he made things clear.
24. It’s OP’s house period
25. If they would have let him be outside without tying him up things would have been different
26. He taught them a valuable lesson.
27. OP needs to reevaluate his relationship with Mariah.
28. Who are all these ridiculously entitled people?
29. Let’s not just forget that OP was doing them a huge favor
Let us know what you think about this post in the comment section below. From seeing the comments above we can say that OP here is not an A-hole it was his house and he made everything clear. Mariah’s family should never have tied the dog in the first place. Don’t forget to like and share it with your friends and family. Stay tuned with Defused for more content. Thank You.