When a marriage falls apart, emotions run high and rational thinking often takes a back seat. However, one man, who had had enough of his alcoholic wife’s affair with her addiction counselor, decided to take matters into his own hands and give them both a taste of their own medicine.
With $25k already spent on rehab, the man was understandably furious when his wife’s counselor became her new lover. He and his lawyer decided to lay a trap, knowing full well that intimate relationships between patients and counselors are frowned upon by regulatory bodies. Shortly before the divorce was finalized, the man filed a complaint with the State Board of Health Professions, knowing that their relationship would put them in peril.
His ex-wife soon backed off her exorbitant demands, and he was able to secure custody of their three teenage children, as well as child support and the house. Her lawyer included a clause in the divorce settlement that prohibited the man from saying anything negative about the ex-wife’s lover or their relationship, but he had already filed charges, and the lawyer failed to ask if he had done so.
When the Board of Health Professions responded to the man’s complaint, he told them he would only testify if subpoenaed, which they were happy to oblige. They stripped the counselor of his license and placed him on a register of sanctioned health professionals. He never worked again, and they were broke within a few years. The ex-wife eventually divorced him when the money ran out.
But the the story doesn’t end here keep on scrolling down to read the full story in OP’s own words and we will see you at the end of this article.
1. OP and his lawyer laid a trap for his adulterous alcoholic wife
2. OP’s wife started another affair with her addiction counselor
3. This is what OP did shortly before the divorce
4. OP told the Board of Health that it would take a subpoena to get him to testify
5. They stripped his license and placed him on a register of sanctioned health professionals
8. What was her counselor even thinking, for real lmao.
9. They might see this on the front page lmao
10. True it is sad
11. We hope is taking good care of the kids
12. This Redditor is shocked that licensing board actually did something
13. “Karma served up”.
14. It sure does feel like incel fanfiction
15. Well it does sound like that
16. Here is what OP had to say about it
17. This Redditor just refused to believe this
18. We should never blame an addict for failing the rehab
19. Is he?
20. This sure is the most surprising part
This was it, folks, this was it folks this was the story let us know what you think about it down below in the comments section, and make sure to like and share this article with your friends and family and stay tuned for more content like this with Defused. Thank You!