It is generally believed that cats and dogs don’t get along but they can be really good friends.
A pet owner, Mary Barnes, adopted a cat named “Marvin” half a year ago to give company to her dog “Moose”. Moose is a 7-year-old dog. As soon as Marvin moved to his forever home, he got friendly with Moose. Marvin has proved not only to be a great playmate for Moose but he helps her overcome her anxiety. Moose gets anxious to see storms, fireworks and to hear loud noises. It is Marvin who helps her calm down. Moose and Marvin share a beautiful bond. Seems like Mary Barnes made the best decision of her life to bring Marvin into Moose’s life. We were so impressed by their beautiful bond that we could not resist sharing it with you all. So, scroll down and enjoy!
1. Moose gets nervous whenever she hears loud storms, heavy rain, noises and fireworks.
2. Marvin has changed everything for Moose.
3. Marvin has turned out to be a great friend for Moose.
4. Whenever Moose is scared of something, Marvin comes to rescue her.
Since Mary Barnes moved to Detroit, a noise downtown, Moose has become very sensitive to loud noises of storms and fireworks. Whenever she hears loud noises, she hides in her safe place “bathroom”. She starts trembling as soon as she hears loud noises. Mary Barnes tried many things to keep Moose busy but nothing worked. This is why Mary decided to adopt a cat to keep Moose busy. Mary adopted Marvin from a shelter and this was her best decision. Moose and Marvin quickly got along and became best friends. They nap together, play together and spend most of the time together. Mary believes that Marvin has a personality of a dog and this is why he understands Moose really well.
Marvin was not afraid of thunderstorms, heavy rain and loud noises but as soon a storm began, he ran to his big sister and started comforting her to distract her. Whenever Marvin sees his big sister hiding in the bathroom, he runs to her, kisses her and makes her calm down. And when the storm stops, both play again. Now, Marvin knows his sister very well and always makes his sister feel comfortable. Marvin and Moose are living a happy life together.
5. Marvin makes Moose feel comfortable.
6. Marvin and Moose are two beautiful sisters who share a strong bond of friendship and love.
7. Marvin and Moose sit together and spend most of their time together.
8. Marvin gives her older sister kisses to calm her down and distract her from the loud noises.
9. Marvin sometimes rests her head on her older sister.
How beautiful is this cat and dog friendship! Every Moose deserves to have a Marvin in her life. What do you guys think about Moose and Marvin’s friendship? Comment down to let us know your thoughts.