Cats are unique creatures.
They have very weird habits that no one quite seems to understand. Why is your cat staring into space? What is it looking at? Because you sure can’t see anything. Why is it sitting like a loaf of bread? Have you ever wondered why it does these things? Cats are masters of their own moods and actions, so figuring them out can be difficult as they are unpredictable.
Well, don’t worry anymore! We have finally cracked the code! We now know why acts behave the way that they do, and it’s going to make your life so much easier. After reading these explanations, you can crown yourself as the cat king, or cat expert. Read the analysis of their actions down below:
1. Quivering butt, ready to pounce.
2. Rolling back and forth on the carpet.
3. Making squinty eyes at you.
4. Raised butt in your face.
5. Sleeping in a perfect circle.
6. “Kneading” with its paws.
There are two kinds of interpretations. One is what “experts” say and one is the truth. We all know that we have to follow the truth blindly because that is the only way to go. Who believes “experts” anyway? We all know they are just manipulating the truth so that we can’t figure out cats.
7. Sitting in “cat loaf” formation.
8. One leg extended during bath time.
9. Showing its belly to you.
10. Staring off into space, wide-eyed.
11. Sleeping in boxes.
12. The “hug and bite.”
Who do you believe? The experts or the truth? Let us know what side you are on in the comments below.