Cats have a mischievous and bossy nature.
Nothing compares to having a cat in the house. The house feels amazing when you have a cat. Your cat would not let you go to work alone. They would always be ready to go with you. And once you are back from your job, the feeling of happiness can be clearly seen on your cat’s face. They would be jumping on you, hugging and licking you. That’s how lovely cats are but do you know that they can be really bossy sometimes? You are no longer the boss of the house. The cat is in charge of your house and you are answerable to your cat. You can’t disturb the boss. You cannot tell them where to sleep or when to eat. They know how to rule a house. Today, we have compiled 17 photos that were taken by cat owners that show how naughty and bossy cats can be. So, scroll down and enjoy!
1. Cat: Stop working or I will kill you with my murder mittens.
2. When you accidentally enter your kids’ room:
3. Who said the “no-spill bowl” would work?
4. When you want a good photo with your kittens but your kittens have other plans:
5. She wants to sit on everything she would see in the house:
6. When you refuse to pick her up:
7. When you are getting late for work but your cats refuse to move anyway:
8. When your cat wants to go to work with you:
9. Sammy would not let you nap alone:
What would you do in such a situation if your cat comes and sits on your face? Would you let your queen sit on your face? Well, if it were us, we would have let our queen rest. Cats were born to be Kings and Queens so we are not surprised by their bossy actions. They are so wholesome and positive that we do not mind their bossy attitude. Scroll down for hilarious cat photos.
10. Your cat’s reaction after you accidentally wake him up in the bed:
11. Hundreds of places to sleep in the house but your cat would choose to sleep in the planter:
12. When he is teaching you how to play the piano:
13. Having a cat means zero personal space:
Also, you won’t be able to breathe.
14. You can’t complete the puzzle today:
15. I didn’t do anything to the curtain. It was already like this:
16. All the weird places she likes to get into:
17. When your sibling wants to sit in the same place where you are already sitting:
Do you have a bossy cat at your home? If yes, share any hilarious photos of your cat with us. Do not forget to upvote for these cuties.
Enjoy this wholesome cat tax:
“This is My Deployment Kitten CJ, he’s being shipped home!”