Sea otters hold hands while sleeping so they do not drift away from the group.
Otters are known to be predators but when they come in front of the camera, they give some of the cutest poses. This is why people on the internet think that otters are one of the cutest animals. Otters have furry body that keeps them warm in the winter and also helps them to float. Otters look adorable and this is why we have compiled 40 photos of otters to prove that they are the cutest animals. So, scroll down and enjoy these photos of otters!
1. “A zookeeper gave this baby otter a sock to keep warm. She later turned it into a onesie with holes for the hands, feet, and tail!”
This tiny otter got a warm sock that fits him perfectly.
2. His reaction after this otter let him rub his belly:
3. Baby otter napping on his mother.
4. Baby otter looking adorable while drinking milk:
5. Hey everyone, look at here. I found a pebble.
6. This otter is surprised to see something we do not know about:
7. Such a precious face:
8. “motHer SacriFICEs HEr fIRstBOrn to A VengefUl GoD”
9. Women want him, fish fear him.
10. Baby otter straight from the zoo:
11. When you are stressed about something:
12. Adorable and innocent otter:
13. “How can you have a bad weekend after seeing Bixby’s furry face?”
Via: Georgia Aquarium
14. Look at these five otters who were born at Auckland zoo.
15. This is how they ask for food:
16. We are sure he is dreaming about snacks:
17. Totally adorable otter in a hat:
18. Sea otter visiting the vet:
19. “My 10 year old took this otter photo.”
20. What an adorable otter baby:
Otters are of many types. Sea otters, European otters and river otters are the most famous of them. Otters are lively in nature and love to play with their young ones in the water. Baby otters learn to swim at the age of two. Baby otters are also known as pups and humans love baby otters because they look innocent, harmless and adorable.
21. Otter baby sleeping with his otter toy.
22. This naughty guy stole the keys.
23. Look at this baby otter enjoying the sea views from the tub:
24. “Hands-on experience with an otter”
25. “Baby otter wrapped in baby blanket”
26. “These towels are sooo comfy …”
27. What a fluffy sea otter:
28. “Cute otter at rescue centre near me.”
29. “It’s Baxter and Ryer’s birthday tomorrow!”
30. Yayy, baby otter enjoying bath time.
31. “I work at a tropical zoo in Denmark, our otter family got a big bigger this week.”
32. “One of these otter kits needs a name! Bid on the chance to name a kit at Zoomingle this Saturday.”
33. “Happy belated World Otter Day!!”
“Most recently an otter cub was brought to us by the RSPCA. He was found circling in a pond, and after a quick health check was swiftly returned to see if mum would come back for him. Unfortunately, she had long gone, so came into our care for a few days before being taken to UK Otter Trust, where he was paired with another otter similar in size and is due for release in the next couple of weeks!!”
34. “Funny fact: usually Hazel and Pushan can destroy 200-300 plastic balls per month.”
35. Does not he look like a little dinosaur?
36. He looks a little confused.
37. “Happy Halloween”
38. “I took this picture of a yawning otter. Been saving it for my my cake day. Hopefully otters aren’t too played out around here.”
39. Little piece of joy!
40. “Tazzy says hello!”
Do you like otters? If you get a chance to pet an otter, would you take the chance? Comment down below to let us know your thoughts!