Overloaded with energy, this dog decided to let some of it out.
Drinking an energy drink or taking energy supplements and doing absolutely nothing afterward can be hazardous to health. You are supposed to utilize all that energy, and let it out one way or the other. Mostly it is done so by doing the heavy lifting, going on a run, or to put it simply, any activity that consumes energy.
In today’s story, we have the sweetest 2.5-year-old, 5-pound Morkie named Remy who for a few days had been feeling too energetic and found a new way to let the energy out.
The recently neutered dog was observed humping its stuffed bear toy. This is how the dog would basically “hump” some of its energy away before going to sleep. His owners thought once he gets a night of good sleep, things would get back to normal and Remy’s erection would subside but that didn’t happen. Concerned, after doing some online research, the dog was taken to the vet where the matter was resolved within 5 minutes.
Now, how did the vet resolve the matter, and what advice was given to the owners for any future cases, is for you guys to figure out. It is a funny story.
Scroll down below to enjoy!
1. Now I am sure you would want to know the details of this one.
2. Remy is only 5 pounds, that’s so cute.
3. But this 5-pound boy hasn’t been doing acts his size, lately.
4. The couple thought the matter would resolve on its own once Remy gets a good night’s sleep.
5. Next day, things hadn’t settled down completely and the couple also observed slight swelling on the skin around Remy’s partially erected red rocket.
6. OP decided to do a bit of online research on the matter and found out that the condition isn’t supposed to last as long as it has with Remy and this concerned the two.
7. OP set an appointment with their vet to get a better suggestion on how to deal with the matter.
8. Thankfully there was no tissue damage but Remy had to be given a handjob to settle his dingus back to normal, and the OP got asked to do the same if similar happened again.
9. All those concerning days and it took 5 minutes to settle it all for Remy.
10. But dang, $80 for a 5-minute session. On the other hand, I would never want to do it myself so I may still go for the $80 option even though it is quite expensive.
11. Glad that the matter got resolved quickly and easily. Happy for our healthy Remy.
The only thing that concerned me in this story was that the dog may not end up with a medical condition, glad that is not the case. The guy was just feeling it a bit too much. It happens in humans so why can’t it happen in dogs, right? It’s just that humans can settle their matters themselves, for the dog OP had to spend $80. Honestly, I wouldn’t mind spending a $1000 as long as my dog is healthy.
Here are some of the comments shared on the story:
12. There is a hilarious factor to it, I won’t lie.
The suggestion about applying a cold pack wrapped in a towel is certainly advice OP should follow if such an event took place again.
13. The cold packer seems to be doing an outstanding job. Definitely should be used by OP instead of doing what the internet suggested them.
14. Wait till the vagina-related issues of your female dog start showing up.
15. Honestly, same!
I really hope you guys enjoyed this one. Don’t forget to share your thoughts in the comments section down below.
Stay tuned for more!
Via beelz95 / Reddit
“My dad put a new light in the garden and left the ladder up, so naturally, our quality assurance manager had to inspect the quality of his work.”