Nothing is funnier than the parenting memes and Tweets.
New week, new memes. We are back with the funniest parenting memes and tweets of this week and we are sure you would enjoy them too. No week is complete without the dad jokes and moms’ humor. Parenting is hard af and parents have come up with good puns. When parents use humor to let the world know about their experiences, the results are completely hilarious. Today, we have made a compilation of dad jokes, moms’ puns, parenting tweets and memes from some of the best moms and dads around the world. Scroll down to unlock hilarity.
1. Someone has got a point here.
2. Is it because SANTA wraps the presents in our house?
3. Mom, stop calling me the C word.
4. True that.
5. When you are busy making plans and all of a sudden remember that you have kids.
6. When you do not have the energy to wrap the presents.
7. All those crazy demands.
8. It’s that time of the year.
9. When the decision is too hard to make.
10. Have you ever been paid for opening the dryer?
11. When you are getting in the holiday spirit.
12. When at the end of “Home Alone”, dad fins Harry’s gold teeth:
13. Reminders with swearwords.
14. When someone asks about your plans for the holiday break.
15. All of us in the winter.
16. Why don’t they make medicines for adults that would taste like bubble gum?
17. Dark but hilarious.
18. When you and your partner were first met on the internet:
When you are the parent and you are trying to teach your kids that we should not talk to strangers. Not in real life and not even online so that your kids do not get manipulated by any wrong person but you are forgetting an important fact that who you are teaching it to? Your kids. They are your kids and probably smarter than you. Little do you know that they know your secret that how you and dad met the first time. Kids’ reply is hilarious and we are sure there must have been pin-drop silence after that reply. LOL. Not only parents are funny but sometimes kids also come up with hilarious reactions. Scroll down to enjoy some of the more funny parenting Tweets and memes.
19. When the competition between mom and kid is high.
20. How to fight dad:
21. Dads love smoking.
22. Keep the Christmas and birthday gifts separate. Thank you.
23. Your kid has got bigger plans for the winter break.
24. When you want to be a little creative with the cookies.
25. Four-year old excited to walk without mommy and daddy.
Clearly, the kiddo is fed up of walking with mommy and daddy.
26. When you love NSYNC’s holiday album:
27. Take notes: Do not forget to wrap batteries with the presents.
28. Joe lean, Joe lean, Joe leannnn….
29. Kids are annoying.
30. Favorite scene ever!
31. Aww kiddo is helping mommy with the school project.
32. Who would you invite? Mom or dad?
33. Rest in peace.
34. Holiday treat for the family.
35. We get it Amazon Prime!
36. Every family has one drunk uncle.
37. Does your food take a bath?
The only way you can add fun to your hectic parenting routine is by making funny memes and cracking jokes. We love how these parents have a funny angle to see their daily life experiences. Are your parents this funny? Do they make you laugh or you are the one making them laugh the whole time? We always enjoy reading the hilarious parenting memes and Tweets, what about you? Comment down to let us know which of these memes and tweets had you laughing?