Some people since their teenage plan their fairytale life, graduating, finding the perfect partner, marrying the man/woman of their dreams, settling down in a house, having kids, and building a life together. Many couples do enjoy having a little buddy alongside them, seeing them grow into wonderful, sophisticated human beings to play a good role in society. Way before trying to conceive, the majority of the couples of the time pre-plan all the necessities required to make sure the child faces no trouble throughout his/her life.
Without a doubt, parenthood can be a tough decision and stressful too, with the mutual understanding of the couple, kids are after all not bad at all. Many people come over to Twitter to share some of their life experiences of how it is like having kids around, thus making it an enjoyable experience.
1. Suduko is definitely a long story. A story that I have never understood in 25 years.
2. “Just tell me the reason for crying, plzz” The frustrating face is real. the kid on the other hand “What is wrong with my parent, all I’m asking for is to play with me”.
3. The perfect illustration of trying to fix your issues in life when things go wrong.
4. Everything which has legs, must wear pants.
5. The night is young dear mother, it is easier said than done, right?
6. The middle one seems to go far in archaeology.
7. Chocolate sensors are always on high alert, even as an adult.
8. Why throw worn clothes in the laundry when they can just lie around illustrating such a beautiful fashion statement.
9. Struggles of having more than one child.
10. Oooops! At least the kid learned honesty?
11. A tsunami on its way…
12. Let the kid have the moment, it’s a tea party after all surrounded by teddies, toy plates, and teacups.
Well, we hope that you’re enjoying these experiences and they are making you laugh out loud. Some of these might even weird you out to a point that you would think twice before getting married and having kids. Although it’s one of the most precious moments but yeah…still.
13. Savings done right.
14. This toddler is definitely high on something.
15. They are curious tiny human beings, they just want to know, no matter the place.
16. Id choose the bathtub, at least it’s less chaos than it being all over the place.
17. That’s when the kids HAVE to least cooperate with their parents.
18. That’s his subconscious instincts playing out. “My bad”.
19. Must be all the hormones, PMS is a thing.
20. 8-9 glasses of water a day are necessary for good hydration.
21. Accept all forms of shape, size, and color. Until it’s time for the doctors’ appointment.
22. Kids are particular and want everything just right.
23. “Mom, just in case you forgot, I’m your son”.
24. We gotta do what we gotta do to survive.
25. Consider that as the “Cool Kids Club”.
Looking at all these rather adorable comments of people sharing their incidents would definitely make you reconsider getting married. Though kids can oftentimes act naive, or do certain actions that are just not understandable. That just adds the cuteness to the entire experience, which surely allows adults to take a breather and maybe for once live life for a bit from their perspective, freely, without any fear of judgment. Let us know about your thoughts down in the comments below.