You never who you’ve got on the plane with you
Don’t worry. I won’t go the hijacker or terrorist route, bu you really don’t know anything about their personalities, their attitudes, if they have a medical condition or not. You could be sitting with the president of a country you may no, or a movie star you actually recognize. That would be a good day, wouldn’t it? But the thing is, it is very unpredictable. You’re traveling 35,000 feet in the air with a couple hundred strangers. It does sound a little scary, trust me.
But no, no, no, I am not here to terrify or scare you. That is for some other day. Today I am going to talk about and show you a flight passenger anyone would instantly recognize. A passenger who can, yes, ruin your day unknowingly. But for the majority, they have this natural ability to make anyone’s flights 100 times better. They are known as dogs.
Dogs are very adorable and can easily grab anyone’s attention, without even trying. It is because of their easily identifiable personality that makes it super easy to get familiar with a dog, unlike a human. And you can quickly know whether your flight is going to be a disaster or your best flight ever. I say if there’s a little pug on somebody’s flight. That loaf of bread would make anyone’s day.
Let’s see who these people encountered on their flights and was it a one to remember. Don’t know about them, but surely with be one to remember for you guys. Scroll down below to enjoy!
1. “Dogs on a plane. Well, I’ve never seen that before.”
2. “Met this little fella on his first flight.”
3. “The woman next to me on the plane has a pupper, and now I have a plane friend.”
4. “Are we in heaven, daddy?”, those nervous eyes question.
5. Jake’s on a plane.
6. When you spot a cute doggo sitting next to you.
7. “I work as a flight attendant and this is the cutest passenger I have ever seen.” 100% correct!
8. “This Irish Setter didn’t win the best in its group at Westminster, but it won the best in first-class on my flight.”
10. “If you scream YODA, I will be in your brain and read every secret out loud.”
11. “E and Lucie both nervous on take off. At least E knows how to comfort her puppy. Picture taken just as we went wheels up.”
12. “Here we have a very nervous passenger.”
13. “Took my puppy on her first flight. We got bumped up to first-class and she ended up falling asleep on the lap of a beautiful stranger sitting next to me. Success!” Angels not dogs.
14. “Puppy made a six-hour flight more bearable”
15. “Willie’s first plane ride was traumatic for the both of us.” Aww! I wish she finds the confidence to travel again, and enjoy it.
The dog is a very blessed creature. And you can see that from an array of things that these doggos are doing on the flight, one entirely different from another. One doggo is absolutely scared to be on the plane while the other just wants to squeeze through two airplane seats instead of jumping over them. I mean, it is the most random thing that you would expect from anyone in the world, but ultimately they almost always end up being dogs.
I hope you guys are having a great time because we’ve got many more to go. So sit back and enjoy!
16. “My boy made a friend on the flight.”
17. I don’t think I have ever seen a more beautiful dog than this one.
19. “I also met a well-behaved flyer on my flight. His name was Pablo.” Oh my god, the name suits his looks so much.
20. “This guy sat in front of me staring out the airplane window for 5 hours and he didn’t make a sound.” Maybe cuz they can hear what we don’t hear, and he was busy looking out for those sounds.
22. That doggo could buy my house in a heartbeat.
23. He looks super excited to be on that plane.
24. Chilling in the business class.
25. “Flying to San Francisco.”
26. “Did you just snap me without my consent?” *gets in position to bark*
27. “Onboard! Ready for family vacation.”
28. “Sitting next to the best passenger ever.” Yes, you are!
29. For some reason, it looks like this pupper is wearing glasses. Is it just me?
30. “For a furry passenger on the plane.”
And that is all from air-borne doggos for the day. We hope you guys enjoyed it. I am going to assume that you did because they are dogs and you can’t tell me that you weren’t smiling scrolling through those images. Dogs are the cutest.
Hoping that this article made your day better than it was already. Feel free to share your thoughts and opinions in the comments down below.. Have you ever traveled with a doggo on a plane? Or any animal? Share your experience.