Some cats aren’t social by nature but that doesn’t mean that they don’t love their human and it also doesn’t mean that their humans don’t love them any less. However, receiving physical attention from your sweet four-legged buddies is always enjoyable as a cat-loving person. Well, one Reddit user who goes by the handle cat-dude published a beautiful photo of his senior cat, who has been with him for ten years, finally plopping down on his lap for the first time ever.
More and more Reddit users who adore cats joined in to share their own lovely experiences of their anti-social kitties showing affection for the first time after a long time of not receiving it. It appears that a trend emerged among their responses. Isn’t that the sweetest thing you’ve heard all day? All of these senior cats were gradually more affectionate as they grew older. Don’t forget that antisocial cats require love as well. What are you waiting for? Keep on scrolling down below to see these sweet stories of senior cats becoming more affectionate towards their humans.
1. Tonight all the barriers have been broken
2. Isn’t she the sweetest?
3. Haha and this is what Redditors had to say about this
4. Cats are the sweetest, isn’t it a beautiful story?
5. Wait for some moment and you will be overwhelmed by your fluffy mate
6. There is always hope, there’s nothing that love and care can’t fix
7. Don’t worry dreams come true
8. You never know they can transform from feral cats to love sponge on the planet
9. There’s no doubt in that cats are the sweetest creatures on the Earth
10. This is such a heartwarming story
11. Well, now you should be thankful for that
12. Don’t forget that antisocial cats require love and attention
Cats are unpredictable, right? Cats are cats even the grumpiest cats will one day come into your lap and they will ask for cuddles and snuggles. And you never know in a blink of an eye they can be your best buddies. There is nothing in this world that love and care can’t fix. One of the reasons that senior rescue cats are antisocial is that they have spent quite a time in harsh conditions, and they need time to settle down. Remember cats are the sweetest, it doesn’t matter when but we can assure you if your cat is grumpy one day it’s gonna come into your lap and ask for warm cuddles and snuggles.
Let us know what do you think about this post in the comment section below. Don’t forget to like and share it with your friends and feed us with your sweet stories of senior cats if you know any. Stay tuned with Defused for more fun content. Thank You!.