Is this about a generation gap or some people are just plain rude?
What have we come to? You’d think people would be more sensitive towards other humans. Whether it’s a different cast, religion, race, or if someone has a different sexual preference. The world of social media has made us so much more modern and vigilant in our surroundings. But some things will never change.
By some things I mean our perspective towards certain discriminations towards gay people. Some people have taken it upon themselves to roast and insult the homosexuals. Sadly, this is neither the first nor the last post about homophobia. The internet is full of them!
Below are 50 pictures where homophobes targeted the LGBT community. But just wait, they got it right back in their faces too! Scroll down and get indulged.
2. What a comeback.
3. But are they allowed to do that?
5. So much for being a good Christian.
6. He has a point though.
7. Give it back.
8. How, in the normal life, are people this cruel?
9. Perfectly elaborated.
10. I should start watching more of Narcos.
11. I’m speechless…
12. Look, look, a real Karen!
13. I like the example of the venn diagram though.
14. Oh, George.
15. People should start keeping their noses out of other people’s business or they might get punched.
16. Oh my, that’s a severe burn.
17. Professor puts down homophobe.
18. Which parts exactly?
19. There’s really no comparison between the both.
20. I laughed out looud.
21. Extremely rare.
22. We all are screaming.
23. We’re believing in Tennessee alright.
24. Can’t even cry or say “aww”.
25. Satisfied much?
26. Right on track.
28. Homophobe slayed.
29. Need answers.
30. RIP all dreams.
31. Tony Hawk strikes back.
32. You will be judged.
33. I think the page got deleted a few moments after this.
34. And so it continues…
35. Don’t feel bad.
36. There’s nothing wrong with cooking or sewing either.
37. Cold blooded murder.
38. Proud marines celebrating pride month.
39. Fugly and you know it.
40. No one likes homophobes.
41. Inventing a new God?
42. Uhh, please keep quite Ice J.
43. Either they’re gay or they’re married, right?
44. No gay jokes about Full House.
45. It seems like they’re invading everywhere.
46. Well… Not exactly.
47. Self confidence.
49. Tone it down Nick!
50. Oh no. Not the looney toons either!
Hot enough to handle for you? We might just need to call the fire department after this.
Do come back for more interesting content.