Mistakes were made.
The fancy packaging of pet food might have tempted you as well and tricked you into thinking it’s some cereal or oats. Lucky if you realize it’s pet food before you buy it or eat it thinking it’s cereal. Mistakes are made and sometimes it is too late to realize those mistakes especially when it is about the pets’ products. Some people have been using pets’ products for years without knowing they are using the wrong products. You must be thinking how can someone be using these products for years and not know. Well, it’s life and people can be mistaken.
If you have ever used a pet product accidentally, no need to worry, tweet it and share it with the world. The world deserves to laugh at your blunder and you might find it hilarious as well. A Twitter user shared his experience of using a dog’s product and others joined him and shared their experience. We aren’t sure to what extent these stories are real. We cannot help ourselves but laugh. Scroll down to read how these people accidentally used the pets’ products.
1. When you realize you have been using dog shampoo for the last few months LOL.
2. Don’t come up to him saying “but Jon, it has a pic of a dog!”
3. Good news!! Doggo, we are famous.
4. Didn’t we tell you the picture means nothing?
5. My whole life has been a lie.
6. Moment of truth!
7. Can’t believe how small the cat’s label is.
Looks like someone is getting real sarcastic about it. One perspective is how cannot someone see such a big picture of the dog and the other is they might be stupid enough not to read and notice that it was a dog’s shampoo. Well, it’s funny how these people used their sarcasm to give their point of view. Would you use a puppy shampoo in your tea thinking it was honey or use a dog medicine or a cat’s nutritional gel and not notice the text on packaging for months? Hilarious.
8. Secret of shiny, manageable hair.
9. Just thinking, what made him change his last shampoo.
10. Dish soaps work very well!
11. All he focused on is the word “Shampoo” and not on how large the picture of the dog is!
12. I guess this dog dental product gave him the whitest teeth, this is why he wanted to buy more.
13. How do you do this? HOW?
14. We want to know!
15. Statistics confirm it’s not a joke!
Considering the fact that many women opened up about their partners using dish soaps, it all looks real. Also, most guys do not give a shit about what’s written on the packaging or what picture it has, they would just use it and not care about it. Joke or real? That’s a long debate and we leave it on you to decide. Tell us in the comments below what do you think if it was an accident or just a joke.