If you need a good laugh, surrounding yourself with a cat or dog would be a good option.
Cats and dogs are our favourites. Apart from being incredibly adorable and affectionate, they are also very silly. Our little best friends love entertaining us with their cute and silly actions. They are not even aware of how adorable or funny they look when they are running around the house, minding their own business and playing around. We love watching them play and go on with their silly shenanigans even if they are making messes. But sometimes they make us laugh for the weirdest reasons. Sometimes your cat or dog’s brain may malfunction and you will find them sitting frozen in one place in a very weird position. There is no logic behind this. We do not know the reason why they do this. But it is hilarious nonetheless. Scroll down below to see cats and dogs that forgot how to sit:
1. “So uhmmm is it normal that your cat sits like this… WAHAHAHAHHA”
2. “When your dog sits like this it’s called a SPLOOT!”
3. “This is my cat sitting relax”.
4. “Let’s chill! I’ve had a long day and then I just want to relax. Fu*king care everything and sit the way you feel comfortable with!”
5. Sitting and standing at the same time.
6. “My dog sits funny.”
7. “My cat sits weirdly sometimes”
8. “If I sit, I split.”
9. “It’s time to relax. Come here with me, hooman!”
10. Fluffy little boy.
Error 404: Brain not found. It is almost like some of these pets are having an existential crisis right in the middle of the day. I know I would look like that if I was having one. What are these cattos and doggos doing? Why are they stuck this way? What is going on in their minds? I guess we will never know the answers to some of these questions but hey, we are not complaining. It makes us laugh and we are happy with our furry goofballs as they are. We still are not done yet. Scroll down below for more silly cats and dogs that forgot how to sit:
11. “This is how my cat sits on the stairs”
12. “Why is my dog sitting on the cat?”
13. Kitty split.
14. Look at him sitting.
15. ”He always sits like this on my car.”
16. A penguin.
17. ”My cat sits like this all the time”
18. “I don’t know why, but he always sits like this!”
Have you ever found your pet sitting in a similar position? What do you think is the logic behind this behaviour? Share your thoughts with us in the comments below.