Undoubtedly, some days are tougher than others. That’s completely OK. As they say, rain is necessary for a rainbow to form. Sometimes you make your coffee with salt instead of sugar, get a stain on your white t-shirt before you even leave the home, or get trapped in terrible traffic on the way to work.
Occasionally, you could have the thought that you’re having a poor day and wonder whether it can get any worse. Of course, it can, though. You know what helps, though? being aware that someone else is suffering worse than you. Look at them, like these people!
Have a humorous (or perhaps not so humorous at all) anecdote to tell about something that just happened to you?
1. I’m Visually Impaired. I Couldn’t Tell The Difference Between A Wireless Charger And A Mug Heater
2. The Coffee Maker That Saved My Life A Week Ago
3. That’s Definitely What An Alpha Male Would Do
4. I’m Not A Big Fan Of Ballet. But My Wife Said It Would Be An Unforgettable Experience. It Was
5. When You Find Out The Hard Way That The Italian Restaurant’s Hand Sanitizer Looks Exactly Like Olive Oil
6. Lost Both Legs In April, Yesterday I Flipped My Wheelchair Off A Sidewalk For The First Time
7. Almost Died This Morning On The Highway. Bounced From The Left Lane Up In The Air And Impaled My Windshield
8. I’m Just Trying To Refund Two Tickets
9. Oh God
10. The View From My Apartment When I Moved In vs. Now
11. Can You Guess Which Month A Pipe Burst Under My House?
12. This Week Started With A Break-Up, Then I Had To Get My Car Towed, and Now I Spilled Spaghetti In My Shoe
13. This Is My View From The Bathroom Floor, Looking At The Hole In The Ceiling I Just Fell Through
14. Not My Teeth But Someone’s Not Eating Solids Today
15. Guess What Kind Of Animal Nonchalantly Pushed My Mug From The Table
16.The Ice Cream Cake I Ordered For Valentine’s Day Said “I Love You” But Some Of The Letters Fell Off During Transit
17. I Was Billed Over $2M For A Week In The Hospital
18. I Accidentally Ripped Out My Eyelashes An Hour Before I Got Married
19. Dropped My Cologne In My Sink
20. My Girlfriend Found A Band-Aid In Her Food… Well, In Her Mouth Really
21. A Machine Came Thru My Local John Deere For Repairs From The Tornado In Kentucky
23. Toast It Is
24. My Mom Washed My Favorite Sweater… Is This The Lewk?
25. Someone Flying Out Of DFW Is Going To Have A Rough Time In A Few Hours
26. Guy Parks On The Stripes Thinking He Can Avoid The Freezing Rain Only To Be Under A Leaky Pipe
27. Joke’s On You, Most Pics In That Card Are Yours
28. Hi, I’m Calling To Start A Claim -My Car Is Flooded. Oh, I Don’t Have Flood Coverage? In That Case, It’s On Fire
29. When It’s Your Stop And The Doors Open To This
30. Came Home After A Long Shift, Went To Get Some Food, A Mouse Was In It
What is your take on the stories? Do you ever get into any such situation? What would you do if you were in these situations? I think that these people really got miserable. Do share your opinion with us. If you want to read more such articles on our website, keep visiting us!
Now is the time for a wholesome dog tax for all of you!
Meet Riley, the sleeping beauty.