This is actually genius.
The most important thing for a brand is to gain as many customers as they can and to keep them coming back. We see companies coming up with so many great deals and offers in an attempt to build their brand. They create good quality and unique products to attract people, they are always trying their best to establish a good relationship with the buyers. This is how basically and usually businesses work because the success and the downfall of a company mostly depend on the customers. However, there are some companies that live by totally opposite rules.
We have come across many cleverly designed packings that are so deceiving you will definitely get mad, this kind of betrayal and waste of money can easily make anyone hate the brand. Keep on scrolling down to see them…
1. It used to make me so angry as a kid, it still does.
Image Credit: eva_white
2. Now, that does not look very delightful.
Image Credit: MisterKiko
3. I swear, this is the worst kind of betrayal.
Image Credit: iamtherealsuppaman
4. They have got to be joking! How can anyone approve of this kind of deceiving packaging?
Image Credit: joefife
5. Oh, this is too much now. They literally paid for cardboard pieces, they are more in amount than the thing they actually paid for. Ridiculous.
Image Credit: nzscion
6. I feel so bad for the person who bought this.
Image Credit: Bail-Me-Out
7. Uh, oh. They all had blue ink.
Image Credit: desperate_ly
8. This is so clever.
Image Credit: phancylewell
9. These look like such a big disappointment.
Image Credit: green_buddha_cacti
10. These people are really ruining their business themselves rather than gaining customers.
Image Credit: reddit.com
My blood is literally boiling and my anger keeps rising the more I see this deceptive packaging. These companies try their best to fool the customers by attracting them with unique packaging but their product inside does not look appealing at all. It is literally a fraud. This kind of deceptive packaging design brings nothing but disappointment to the customer. These companies think they are so clever at tricking people but what they do not realize is that they are losing respect, they are damaging their brand name and gaining haters which will only ruin their business furthermore. Keep on scrolling down to see more…
11. The phrase ‘Great boast, small roast’ fits perfectly to this. I would rather have a popsicle.
Image Credit: Yyir
12. This one s definitely the winner. The packaging looks so real.
Image Credit: husekjiri
13. They stooped too low with this one. Absolutely horrible.
Image Credit: 3cuas
14. So, this kind of deceitful stuff happens all over the world? What a shame.
Image Credit: jhop12
15. They made it so believable. It is crazy how people put so much effort into doing something so wrong.
Image Credit: Angel_Muffin
16. We need to boycott these brands. They are literally robbing us.
Image Credit: Draiman402
17. If they invested the money they spend on bigger packaging to fool customers for a much better quality product, their brand would be more successful.
Image Credit: rawghi
18. I bet this was intentional, they do this on purpose to laugh at their customers.
Image Credit: hyrte0010
19. This is so wrong, they all want to give less but take more.
Image Credit: boot1994
20. That…does not look like a fish at all.
Image Credit: lilymgoh
This is absolutely ridiculous and it is literally cheating, how can you gain anyone’s trust or respect with this kind of behavior? What are your thoughts on this? Tell us in the comments down below…