This is the reality of having pets.
There are not enough words to explain how much an owner loves their pets, it is like having your own child. You get attached to them, you fall in love with them and at one point you just can not imagine your life without them. Any kind of pet easily and quickly makes a place in our heart, it is extremely difficult to not get enchanted by their cuteness and their silliness. There is literally nothing in this world that would make us pet owners stop loving our babies. Just like everything else, having a pet also has its ups and downs. This is the reality, it can not be super fun and joyful every day.
Sometimes our beloved pets happen to act like spoiled children, they sometimes stress and annoy us as well. They do not hesitate to give us a hard time and trust me it is just as complicated as parenting a real human baby, if not more. Some people shared their stressful and silly moments with their pets to show us the reality of having a pet. Keep on scrolling down to read what happened to those pet owners…
1. “This is my dog’s favorite toy. Watching the faces of people who are walking past when my dog is staring out the window with them in his mouth is brilliant.”
Image Credit: © Hanfaz94 / Reddit
2. “My cat chooses the ONE person who is allergic in a room full of people!”
Image Credit: © The_Forest_Corgi / Reddit
3. “My dog has comfortable, expensive beds in every room of the house. His favorite place to sleep? My backpack.”
Image Credit: © watermelonsocks_ / Reddit
4. “This little one likes to play aggressive peekaboo when visitors come over. Needless to say, it’s a very rude greeting for newcomers!”
Image Credit: © Fulcrum731 / Reddit
5. “I’m not even allowed to take a bath without this creep screaming at me and doing weird things.”
Image Credit: © m4rceline / Reddit
6. “My wife and I are on our way to a wedding and we pulled over on the highway to switch drivers and as soon as we got out, our cat Diesel stepped on the lock button and locked us out.”
Image Credit: © GuyYeti / Reddit
7. “Bye, plant! The dog, in his turn, seems happy with what he’s done.”
Image Credit: © Mj_jake143 / Reddit
I do have to admit, aside from being extremely cute all of these pets were too playful. I love active and playful pets but I do totally understand how handful they could be. It is not easy to train an animal especially a mischievous one and if you have a playful cat then God bless you, good luck with that. It is the feeling of helplessness that you feel when you are with your pets that really stresses the owners. You know your pet did not do that mistake intentionally and you can not even scold them because they would not understand. So, in the end, it is always us pet owners who have to be extra careful about everything. But that is just how it is like having pets. Where there are bad moments there are also thousands of good moments that make us forget about our pet’s stressful habits. Keep on scrolling down to read more of these pet stories…
8. “I step away from my laptop to get a cup of tea and the cat decided to close my work and open 15 new Windows support screens.”
Image Credit: © shadowbruiser / Reddit
9. Well, your dog is a scaredy cat.
Image Credit: © kohairi_kun / Twitter
10. Oh, they are very clever little things and they do everything on purpose.
Image Credit: © oPlatiinum / Reddit
11. I would not be complaining if I was in your place.
Image Credit: © badtwittor / Twitter
12. I am sure this did not end well. I hope that the cat’s owner is okay.
Image Credit: © ohhiiana / Twitter
13. “They’re both standing here judging me as I squeeze my butt into my leggings.”
Image Credit: © converse_nurse / Reddit
14. “I noticed this little one had a bloated belly so I instantly rushed her to the vet. But the doctor calmed me down and said she was just fat.”
Image Credit: © KANGIRENIEL Twitter
This last story has to be my favorite. I love how concerned the owner of this kitten was and I love how the results came out, just hilarious! I have a sudden urge to pet this cute kitten. What is the most stressful habit of your pet? Let us know in the comments down below…