Experts suggest that dogs have the same feelings as a 2-year-old toddler, while a study claims that cats can become even more devoted to humans than dogs. They bring their toys to their owners, demand cuddles, and sometimes just look them in the eyes to communicate their devotion. If you’re thinking of staying a bachelor to relax a bit and just getting a pet to be in peace, you are greatly mistaken. Owning a pet is like giving up on your personal space because that word doesn’t exist for our fuzzies. They want you in their sight all the time, now that’s something really cute but might get annoying for a while. However, considering the love that our pets shower on us, we can surely forgive them for being extra clingy at times.
On a dreary day, a pet’s affection might be like sunshine. Today, to make you smile a little more, defused has gathered 20 photographs of pets and their owners that are completely devoted to one another.
1. “Day 0 of taking this little girl in from the shelter and she’s already found the prime spot to sit while I game.”
2. “Brought our cat home… this is her loving on my daughter minutes after she walked in.”
3. “I was dozing outside and my little buddy decided to hop up and join me for a quick cuddle.”
4. “Got this little cutie 2 days ago and I’m completely in love. This is what pure happiness feels like.”
5. “The day we picked him up from the shelter”
6. “I’m pretty positive he thinks I’m his actual mother.”
7. “Adopted Churro yesterday — a street dog from Mexico”
8. Game partners!
9. Grandma felt lonely, so we bought her a cat. They have already fallen in love.
10. Meet the cutest co-pilot ever!
11. “Me and my dog Nala. She’s just a 55 pound baby tbh.”
12. “This is a year apart. Last year when I found this little guy walking the streets and today getting cuddles”
13. “When he was little, he slept like this during my naps.”
14. Our dog remains in this position next to my ailing spouse.
15. “I brought one of my baby bunnies to meet my great-grandmother.”
16. All about cuddles.
17. “Best friends forever, since 20 big years”
18. He insists he love me more, how adorable!
19. “In the bath, my sweetest cat keeps me company.”
20. “My girlfriend finally woke up before me and caught our nightly sleeping arrangement that I’ve been complaining about.”
Are you struggling to have your personal space too? That’s okay nothing can make your heart warmer than some smoochy hugs from your pet. This bond is so precious let’s value it, our pets might be a little extra sticky but that’s just their way of making us happier. They consider us as their safe haven and hereby love staying close to us.
We’d love to hear your pet’s story of invading your personal space in the comment section below, that might make someone’s day a little better!