Animals can be very sensitive.
They can detect changes in their environment very easily. Since their senses are really sharp, they can tell when something is changing. You’ve probably heard stories of cats and dogs warning their humans about a tumour that hasn’t even been diagnosed or found yet. Maybe it’s their excellent sense of smell, but we aren’t sure. Similarly, our pets can also tell when we’re pregnant.
Their behaviour completely changes when they find out their human is pregnant. They become extra careful around your tummy. Your pets will also start showing you more affection than usual. This is how they display their unconditional love for us. Pets are so pure and precious. We really don’t deserve them. They show how much they love us through these little actions. Scroll down below to see a compilation of 20 pets cuddling with their pregnant humans:
1. “My pit has been extremely affectionate with my sister ever since she got pregnant.”
2. “My cat admiring my pregnant wife”
3. “Ever since my wife got pregnant, Copernicus tends to favor her more.
4. “My cat finally accepts that I’m pregnant.”
5. “I’m 8 months pregnant and he won’t leave my side.”
6. “My cat wouldn’t cuddle before I became pregnant…”
7. “I’m pregnant and my dog won’t stop staring at me.”
8. “I have no doubt in my mind my dog knows I’m pregnant.”
9. “My cat used to be aloof. Now that I’m pregnant, she has become obsessed with me. I’m enjoying every minute.”
10. “My friend is pregnant and her dog will not leave her side. Took this photo of them the other day.”
I bet the pets can hear the baby’s heartbeat. Whatever the case is, it must be wonderful to have a furry baby accompany you through this miracle journey. Pets also prepare you for having a baby because they give you a sense of what responsibility and unconditional love looks like. Scroll down below for the rest of the pets cuddling their humans:
11. “Pregnant girlfriend is having a rough morning. The dog thinks this helps.”
12. “The pup loves the baby bump!”
13. “My Rottweiler puppy fell asleep hugging my baby bump.”
14. “These cats must somehow know my wife is pregnant — every day… like a magnet.”
15. “I think Cletus knew I was pregnant before anyone else!”
16. “Mine all mine”
17. “The look of love”
18. Anyone in there?
19. Found his new pillow.
20. Comfort with mommy.
What do you think of these adorable babies? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below.